Fieldhouse Lane Marlow, SL7 1GJ United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-1628-496800
Hotel Fax: 44-1628-496959
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London Gatwick (LGW)
- Distance from hotel: 59 MI/ 94.95 KM East l
- From M40 motorway take junction 4 to High Wycombe follow signs for A404 Continue Marlow Bourne End and take 3rd exit at roundabout for Marlow turn left at mini roundabout Follow Parkway until jct turn left into Fieldhouse Lane then follow signs for htl Head SW
Marlow Train Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.8 MI/ 1.29 KM South
- 1. Head southeast 2. Continue straight onto Fieldhouse Ln 3. Turn left onto Dedmere Rd 4. Continue onto Station Rd Destination will be on the left
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Valet Parking Available
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Toast successful business with strawberry-topped champagne in the sleek and stylish Agua Cafe and Bar. You can savour pan-fried sea bass fillet in our AA-rosette-awarded Glaze Restaurant, which has a terrace overlooking the manicured lawn and lake.
Agua Cafe and Bar
- Location: Ground Floor overlooking the Lake and gardens
- Serves: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
10:00 AM-2:00 AM
6:30 PM-10:30 PM
- Phone: 44-1628-496800
Agua Cafe and Bar is a stylish and contemporary venue which is open from 10am until late. It is a great place to meet friends and enjoy light bites, coffee and cocktails.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Agua Cafe Bar
- Location: Ground Floor
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 11:59 PM
- Phone: 44-1628-496800(4006)
Agua café & bar is a stylish and contemporary venue, open daily from 10am. It is the place to meet friends and enjoy light bites, coffee & cocktails. The main bar area is cozy with enormous leather sofas and a sweeping wooden topped bar, serving every drink you could desire. Our superb bar team are always available to mix a cocktail or two - the perfect way to get the evening started. Leading through the bar towards the lawns and lake you will find the Conservatory.