1-5 Spencer Street Melbourne, VC 3008 Australia
Hotel Front Desk: 61-3-96482777
Hotel Fax: 61-3-96295631
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Melbourne International Airport (MEL)
- Distance from hotel: 11.81 MI/ 19 KM South East l
- Depart the airport and turn onto the Tullamarine Fwy. Continue onto Citylink (note: toll applies), Take the exit onto Docklands Hwy, Turn left at Flinders St, Turn right at Spencer St. Destination will be on the right.
Avalon Airport (AVV)
- Distance from hotel: 36.04 MI/ 58 KM South West l
- Depart the airport and turn onto the Tullamarine Fwy. Continue onto Citylink (note: toll applies), Take the exit onto Docklands Hwy, Turn left at Flinders St, Turn right at Spencer St Hotel is on the right.
Southern Cross Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.31 MI/ 0.5 KM South
Southern Cross Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.56 MI/ 0.9 KM North
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 47.00 AUD
- Valet car parking is a per night charge of $47 for guests.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Drop in for a coffee in our Lobby bar and enjoy a laid back lunch with our Meet & Eat menu. Dine at our Clarendon St. Grill for seasonal choices and a tender steak menu.
Clarendon St Grill
- Location: Ground Floor
- Serves: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 61-3-96482756
Clarendon St Grill located on the lower level, overlooks the Yarra River and Clarendon Street. Offering food that is simple, fresh, tasty and cooked to perfection. Clarendon Street Grill is open for breakfast and dinner, 7 days a week.
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Phone: 61-3-96482855
Located on ground level, The Lobby Bar offers a Meet and Eat menu as well as a selection of hot and cold beverages.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Hotel Lobby
- Phone: 61-3-96482777
Located off the lobby on the ground floor, the Lobby Bar offers a wide selection of local and imported beers, wines and spirits, espresso coffee and a Meet & Eat menu – the ideal place to meet and relax with colleagues or friends or watch your favourite sports team play on the large TV screens.