Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 39
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by annshul Great place to celebrate wedding anniversary
Me along with my wife celebrated our wedding anniversary at Crown plaza,Okhla,is was great experience.
The room condition was excellent.Would like to stay again here sometime in future.
Only disappintment was with buffet breakfast as the drinks(juice,milk) was not good enough and even cold coffee which I ordered was only limited to 1 serve.
December 4, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Fiedel Business trip Delhi
Dear Sirs or Madam, I had again a nice stay in your hotel. Everything was fine, your staff did an excellent job at the reception, in the restourante and at the front door as well. Houskeeping was also great. Thank you! I am looking forward to staying in your nice hotel again!
November 26, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Shanghaiexpat28 Stayed for 4 days.. Good hotel in south Delhi area.
Pluses - Excellent breakfast buffet, comfortable rooms, good shower, taxi services available, safe.
Minuses - I checked in at around 4 am due to early morning landing, but I was charged the full tarrif, I expected 5 star hotel in capital to have more flexible and customer friendly rates for odd hour check ins. Hotel is in industrial area, so the view is not good.
November 25, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Greg66 My 12 week stay, August - November 2013
I have only positives to say regarding my recent stay in your hotel. I arrived to a great welcome on 11th August and thoroughly enjoyed every day of my 12 week visit. The hotel is clean, modern, classy and well maintained. The front of house staff were wonderful (I cant remember all the names but a special mention to Marcus). The Chao Bella / bar staff were also fabulous - always attentive and friendly and the food was magnificent. Another special mention to the wonderful restaurant staff (1st floor) - especially Yashpal - who were excellent, always finding room for us whatever time we arrived - I have nothing but 100% praise for all of the staff there as they made my 1st visit to India trully memorable and you have a great team working for you.
I made full use of the pool/sunbeds, had my hair cut twice, loved the fantastic laundry service and was made to feel extremely welcome. Overall 100% - no complaints at all - thank you!
November 7, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gillymop Style, comfort and great service
The staff were very welcoming upon our arrival and were ready for us. We enjoyed a very tasty dinner served in good time and very professionally. Breakfast was excellent and again the staff were on hand to assist and bring what we wanted. Our only regret was that we were not able to enjoy this hotel longer.
October 29, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by paco112 PERFECT. NO COMPLAINT
Comfortable. Friendliness and professionalism of employees. With all that is needed to work trip (busines center).
October 21, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BobcatToronto Review of visit
Front desk check in staff VERY attentive
Dinning room staff were "okay"...very slow a la cart service
October 20, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by vikdelhi No-khla
This two day stay took me by surprise, mostly because of the number of things which went awry:
1) My initial booking was for 3 people to a room. While checking-in, I was asked if I needed the extra bed and I said I would let them know if I did. After two hours, on my way out of the hotel, I stopped by the front desk and asked the person who checked us in to put the extra bed in the room when we were out.
We returned at about midnight and the bed was not in the room, no turndown service either. I called the front desk and they then sent up the bed. This took about a half-hour, so, it was 1am before I could get to bed.
2) While checking in, I was given a welcome letter which I happened to read only on day two of my stay. It mentioned that since I was a rewards member, there was a complimentary breakfast buffet. This is not something I expected, but since it was on the letter, we showed up for breakfast the next morning. After sitting down at the table, I was informed that the breakfast was not included with my room stay. I mentioned the letter and the person said that he worked at the restaurant, and he was given this information by the front office. He offered to come with me the front-office to have it cleared up. After breakfast, I brought the letter to the front office with the person from the restaurant. They did take the charges off and apologize. I was told that they were aware of the incorrect information on the letter.Two things here which need not have happened:
- Incorrect information in the welcome letter
- The need for me to make a trip to the reception to get it sorted out. If this was a known issue, could this not have been done behind the scenes, without me being involved?
3) The sink in the room started spewing out brown colored, foul smelling water, for a full 5 minutes. Housekeeping did come up and did something to fix it. The duty manager did respond with a hand-written apology and box of chocolates.
I will point out that each of these issues were addressed satisfactorily by the staff. Ideally, none of these should have occurred in the first place.
October 20, 2013