739 Canal St. @ Bourbon New Orleans, Louisiana 70130 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-504-9620500
Hotel Fax: 1-504-9620501
Hotel Email: email@example.com
- Distance from hotel: 3 MI/ 4.83 KM West
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 38.00 USD
- The hotel only offers Valet parking which is available at the Canal Street entrance. The Valet Parking fee is 38.00 USD plus tax per night. Prices subject to change without notice. During Special Events, please expect heavy delays due to road closures.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in the city center
- Closest City: NEW ORLEANS
- Distance from the Hotel: 0.0 MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT-6
Nearest Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 3 MI/ 4.83 KM West
There's always something new to experience at the Audubon Nature Institute! See the white tigers and other wild animals at the zoo, visit the Penguin Exhibit at the Aquarium of the Americas or watch a nature film in 3D at the IMAX ® Theater.
Be sure to check out all of the exciting events New Orleans has to offer! From Mardis Gras parades to the fun-filled Jazz Festival to the eccentric Voodoo Festival, staying at our hotel in the French Quarter allows easy access to everything!
Don't Go Home Without
Whether you choose a self-guided excursion, scenic carriage ride, pub-crawl or haunted expedition, don't go home without a proper tour of the French Quarter. Popular stops can include Jackson Square, the Historic French Market and Mardi Gras World.
If you’re looking for hotels near Mercedes-Benz Superdome events, such as New Orleans Saints games, our ideal downtown location puts you just minutes away. You can also easily attend a wide range of concerts at the Smoothie King Center/New Orleans Arena, which is right next to the stadium.
Visit the ever-popular Riverwalk Marketplace, one of the area's biggest attractions. Only one mile from our New Orleans French Quarter hotel, guests can shop at a variety of stores, enjoy the best local cuisine and experience such diversions as Harrah’s Casino and the National WWII Museum.