304 W. Colonial Dr. Orlando, Florida 32801 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-407-8438700
Hotel Fax: 1-407-3980706
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Distance from hotel: 14 MI/ 22.53 KM North West l
- North exit to S.R. 436 or Semoran to S.R. 408 East West Expy west to dwtn to exit 10A. Take exit 83A Amelia St. S.R. 50 Colonial Dr. to 2nd light, S.R. 50, turn left, go under I4 overpass, 1st light left on Hughey, hotel on right.
Orlando Executive Airport (ORL)
- Distance from hotel: 4 MI/ 6.44 KM West l
- Head north on Herndon Ave. towards Concord St. 0.2 miles. Turn left, westbound on Colonial Dr. SR 50 2.8 miles. After passing under I4 overpass, first light turn left onto Hughey St., hotel immediately on right.
Orlando/Sanford International Aiport (SFB)
- Distance from hotel: 25 MI/ 40.23 KM South l
- Airport exit towards Lake Mary Blvd. Right at E Lake Mary Blvd. 6 miles to I4 W toward downtown Orlando, exit 84 for Colonial Dr SR50. Straight on Hughey Ave., hotel immediately on right.
- Distance from hotel: 3 MI/ 4.83 KM South West
- North on Sligh Blvd, left onto Colombia St., right on Division Ave., right on Anderson St., merge onto I-4 East, exit 83A Amelia St/SR 50, go to second light, turn left on SR 50, go under I-4 overpass. First light turn left on Hughey, hotel on right.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 17.00 USD
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 20.00 USD
- Valet and Self Parking available at a fee Valet parking is $20.00 Self Parking is $17.00
Country of Residence:
Enhance your stay by booking an exclusive offer that includes special services and deluxe accommodations. Simply enter your dates, number of guests and number of rooms to view the list of available offers.
Average Nightly Rate
To calculate the Average Nightly Rate, add the rates for each night of your stay and divide the total by the number of nights in your stay. The individual nightly rates can be found on the rate information and confirmation pages.
Please note: Extending or reducing the number of nights in your stay will affect the Average Nightly Rate. You will be responsible for the rate that is determined by the actual number of nights in your stay.