Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 7
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ian87 Great hotel
This hotel is fantastic. Excellent location to get into Osaka center or the train stations. The staff are extremely helpful and offer a great service from the front desk, the concierge, restaurant, and everywhere in between. The rooms are very comfortable and big, they are really pleasant to stay in. The only downside is that you have to pay to use the swimming pool, which i did not think was very good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Osaka.
January 23, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by speedtouch Location, location, location
- The underground Osaka Station complex is a short walk away. If you don't feel like walking there's a regular shuttle bus that runs from the front of the hotel to Osaka Station proper.
- The Dojima underground shopping mall - lots of eating establishments, perfect for picking up a bento if you're in a hurry
- You can get anywhere from Osaka Station. Fantastic cities like Kyoto and Kobe a short 30-40 minute hop away on the express trains
- Many convenience stores within walking distance - at least three (two Circle Ks and a Family Mart), and not counting the ones in the Dojima mall
- My double room was relatively large compared to typical rooms in Japan
- Internet, both wired and wireless (free!)
- Area is lively at night
- Hotel has no problem receiving packages and will deliver them to your room on request.
- Not sure what's the deal with the long horizontal mirror across the desk, there are plenty of mirrors around so it's a strange touch
- No premium JSports channels on the TV
- I didn't really enjoy the bed for some reason (there's a pillow menu but I did not try it)
Great value! A solid 4 star establishment.
December 26, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kerwin 稱職的五星級的飯店
October 17, 2013