10 Place De La Republique Paris, 75011 France
Hotel Front Desk: 33-1-43144350
Hotel Fax: 33-1-47003234
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Distance from hotel: 14.29 MI/ 23 KM North East l
- A1 Motorway direction Paris, then follow the Boulevard Périphérique "Intérieur" and take the Exit "Porte de Bagnolet" towards "Place de la République".
Aéroport de Paris Orly Sud et Ouest (ORY)
- Distance from hotel: 13.05 MI/ 21 KM East l
- A6 towards Paris. Take the "Phériphérique Exterieur", then take the Exit "Porte de Vincennes", follow the sign "Nation" and then "Place de la République".
Gare du Nord ( Eurostar/Thalys )
- Distance from hotel: 1.06 MI/ 1.7 KM North
- From the "Gare du Nord" station take Boulevard de Denain facing the station, then turn left on Boulevard Magenta towards "Place de la République. ( Only 3 subway stops)
- Distance from hotel: 0.06 MI/ 0.1 KM East
- Self-Parking Fee: 33.50 EUR
- A large public car park named "Alhambra", guarded 24 hours a day, is situated in the street behind the hotel: 50 rue de Malte 75011 Paris. The daily rate is decreasing according to the length of stay and need to be validate at parking office upon arrival.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Taste the refined atmosphere of “Le Dix “restaurant, where guests and Parisians linger over French cuisine with fine wines. Our Bar "Le Dix”, from where you can enjoy a nice view of the Place de la Republique, proposes some nice snacks, salads and burgers
- Location: Ground floor
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Phone: 33-1-43144350
Le Dix Restaurant proposes refined French cuisine under the direction of Chef Philippe Daigneaux. Our Breakfast Buffet is waiting for you each morning for an energizing awakening. Children under 12 years old eat free of charge with their parents. In the first three weeks of August only the bar remains open with a summer menu composed of our most famous dishes.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Ground floor
- Phone: 33-1-43144409
Our Bar "Le Dix" – from where you can enjoy a nice view of the Place de la République – proposes some nice snacks, salads and burgers. You might also taste at any time some delicious cocktails prepared by our Barmen.