Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 82
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LaSalle29 Spacious room, great staff!
I enjoyed my recent stay at the Crowne Plaza in Rockville, MD. The hotel staff was very courteous and professional, and the room was very spacious for the price.
July 16, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by natornpa Great Hotel, just needed to clean the room
We really enjoyed the hotel and the staff was very friendly. I was just disappointed that we stayed for 2 nights and they did not clean the room or replenish the towels. It would also have been nice to have a mini fridge.
July 16, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BamaBound2014 Great night sleep - needs a good cleaning
We stayed four nights. The hallway carpets were never vacuumed. I went down to Safeway to buy Lysol wipes to clean down the bathroom due to it being not entirely clean. But the beds were comfy and clean. The hotel was fairly well insulated from noise, so we slept with little issue. Probably would not want a room facing the inside if there are events inside since the sound does travel up. We stayed during the week, so no issues there. We did leave an iPhone charger cube and cord on accident. We left a message with their lost and found and still haven't heard back. We know housekeeping grabbed it because we were able to go back and check the room before anyone else went in it. It would be nice to get that back. $40 to replace it.
July 14, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Dr. DRH Don't stay here
Run down, poor service, unclean room - staff did not address concerns. Stay instead at any other hotel. This hotel is overrated - not a 3 star hotel.
July 14, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by TandB Wouldn't be recommended
Having enjoyed Crowne Plaza's in the past, were looking forward to this stay. However it was the worst Crowne Plaza (by far) we ever experienced. Totally not worth the money.
However, starting with something positive, the breakfast staff and shuttle drivers were friendly, efficient and good ambassadors.
However.....here's what we experienced and observed.
1) Dirty room service trays that stayed in the halls for the entire day
2) trash accummulated in front of the hotel and on the grounds, for two or more days at a time (bags of trash in front of the hotel)
3) front desk places you on immediate hold for 10-15 minutes each time when you're merely calling to request the shuttle to pick you up at the metro
4) They are supposedly "pet friendly" but use pesticides on all the grass with signs that say to avoid with dogs....where to go to relieve them?
5) Room Cleaning.... on two days they "forgot" to service our room
6) wifi is horrid - had to sign in time and time again, slow, low bandwith and spotty connectivity
7) couldn't access wifi for 2 days, even though we asked on each day if they changed the password and they said no...end of the 2nd day they finally advised they'd changed the password two days before
8)LOUD events...weddings, guests and so on.... too looud to sleep
9) fire alarm and evacuation at 3 am (luckily it went off) but was a false alarm which can happen...when asking the hotel front office staff about were told... "it just went off, sometimes it happens"..
10) coming to the front desk in the morning where two staff were talking, upon trying to ask a question we were looked at and told... "can you give us a minute please"....
All in all, we will not stay nor recommend this hotel.
July 11, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by pizarock one night stay july 2014
Great service, shabby hotel. Didn't provide paper cups for coffee, had old mugs.
July 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GatorNation Staff Support
I had a voice message on my phone from your staff when I arrived in Phoenix. I'd left my house key in my room along with my business computer remote access key. I called back and was referred to the Housekeeping Manager, Jennifer. She related my keys had been found and secured by one of the housekeepers. Jennifer took my mailing address and related she would have my keys mailed to me. I checked out Friday morning and on Monday I received my keys by mail. Jennifer expertly represented your care for patrons and excellent customer service. I apoloogize for not recalling Jennifer's last name; however, she warrants being commended for representing excellence in customer service.
July 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Michiganminer Quick trip to DC metro area
From check-in to check-out, the experience was positive. Prompt service by professional courteous staff. Excellent full hot breakfast, which is a rarity these days. The shuttle service to the metro was timely and kept travel costs (cab fares) down.
July 7, 2014