2270 Hotel Circle North San Diego, CA 92108 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-619-2971101
Hotel Fax: 1-619-2976049
Hotel Email: email@example.com
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Distance from hotel: 5.5 MI/ 8.85 KM South West l
- 5 North to 8 East exit Hotel Cirlce/Taylor Street exit. Left at light, left at stopsign, left and a quick right at light. Hotel will be up the street about 1/4 mile on your left.
Montgomery Field Airport (MYF)
- Distance from hotel: 6.7 MI/ 10.78 KM North East l
- 163 South to Hotel Circle Exit. Take a left at the stop sign and our hotel will be on your right about a 1/4 mile down the street.
Santa Fe Depot
- Distance from hotel: 5.6 MI/ 9.01 KM South East
- Interstate 8 West to 5 South, exit Front Street. Take a right on Ash and a left on Kettner to 1050 Kettner.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 12.00 USD
- Parking is $12 per day for Hotel Guest
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Al fresco dining in the Islands Restaurant offers a variety of options sure to satisfy all your dining desires, blending casual California cuisine with elegance. The Islands Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options daily.
The Islands Restaurant
- Location: Restaurant is located adjacent to lobby
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Hours: 6:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Phone: 1-619-2971101(3150)
The Islands Restaurant is a casual, family friendly restaurant featuring breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seating is available inside or out on our patio overlooking the tropical poolside area.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Islands Sushi & PuPu Bar
- Location: Lobby Lounge
- Hours: 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Phone: 11-619-2971101(3306)
Set in an exotic atmosphere of tropical surroundings, salt-water fish tanks and cascading waterfalls, The Islands Sushi & Pupu Bar in the Crowne Plaza San Diego is the place to be. Both local and hotel patrons can enjoy the fantastic and delicious array of Sushi, Hawaiian Pupus (appetizers) and other Pacific Rim delights. The menu was built around the tropical atmospheres of the hotel, blending traditional Sushi with Hawaiian, Pacific Rim and Asian influences.