Rated 2.4 out of 5 by 9
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by InSAPforBusiness Not in line with expectations for an IHG hotel
While the staff is very friendly and helpful, the installations need urgent revamping. Elevators have no air conditioning and no ventilators. Air conditioning in the lobby is poor. I had to reject the first room I was offered because of a sticky, mossy smell (like a closet that had been closed for a long time). Room service, restaurant and breakfast are ok.
September 3, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Ismca I do NOT recommend this hotel
I do not recommend staying in this hotel, I am a priority club member and a fan of Crowne Plaza's, but this one definitely is a huge disappointment:
1. Rooms are poorly maintained, towels are off white color no longer white, old with threads hanging from them.
2. Bathroom clean, however not maintained, shower head dirty and rusty, same for the bath tub.
3. Curtains very dirty and old.
4. rooms are very very dark, I was working so I decided to remove the shade from the lamp that was on my desk, did not improve much and noticed something falling from the lamp shade, come to realize the lamps are so old that the shades inside are burn and cracked so it comes apart.
5. Bed, time for new mattresses!
6. Breakfast clearly says on the website BREAKFAST INCLUDED, I had to argue with hotel staff, their argument was that I made the reservation online so the website gives you different deals...I asked them so if YOUR website includes breakfast you will not honor it?? They kept repeating the issue was that I made my reservation online
7. As I was trying to sort out the breakfast issue, I noticed a guest that came downstairs because her key was not working, that poor lady had to come downstairs 3 more times, until she got upset and asked them to give her a NEW key. And the following day it happened to me!
8 INTERNET did not work in my room, when I asked them for help, I was told that because the "antenna" or modem is located in the middle of teh floor it does not reach rooms located in the ends of the floor...first time i hear this and its ridiculous
9. After discussing with hotel staff about my breakfast, at check out i noticed it was still included in my bill, so watch out for extra charges.
Very disappointing experience, and I really do not care that this hotel is independently owned, to me its still your brand therefore someone should make sure we are provided the best service, quality service.
April 16, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by enriquem Need maintenance
Pool area is all dirty!
Breakfast buffet is not good!
April 11, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by AcPump Good rest and comfort. Convinient
It overpassed my expectations. Beds are always comfortable in all Crown Plaza hotels. The rooms are refurbished and silent. The brakefast is excellent as expected. The bad point is the pool, I think it needs to change the concept and design. I would stay there again.
April 10, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Oswald More people service needed.
I recently spent six nights (12/02 - 12/08) at this hotel as a platinum priority club member guest. Every thing that could go wrong did indeed go wrong. First off. I was not welcomed as a priority club member. Next. My confirmed request for a King size bed was not met. The front desk did not tell me anything. It was not until I got to the room that I realized the mistake. When I called the front desk I was told that no rooms with a king bed were available. I was promised one later in the day. I went out but still no room was available when I returned. Then when I got to my room the card key would not open the door. I came back down to have it reprogramed. I went back upstairs but still the key did not work. On my return to the front desk, I had had enough. Somehow they found a king bed room two floors down --8th . This had some implications in that platinum priority card guests would be on the 10th floor and up. When I checked with the front desk they said that all the benefits afforded platimum members would be met. Either they forgot to inform the resturant or somebody was not well informed. Were it not for a very nice front desk clerk, Jose, I think his name is, I would have been banging heads with the restaurant staff. Jose provided me with some printed cards which "restored" my benefits. He even offered to put me back above the 10th floor. My benifits having been restored and my reluctance to switch rooms again, I declined his offer
December 13, 2012
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by WalterBRA MEJORIAS
El baño necesita de mejorias principalmente en la ducha y bañera.
Su gimnasia es muy mala para un hotel de bueno nivel como ese. Necesita de reparos en los aparellos, poner por lo menos mas una maquina para correr.
December 5, 2012
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by PSMC Dangerous part of town
I had a 5 night reservation and checked out after one night. Because this is a very dangerous part of the city, the management watches every thing and every person with suspicion. I complained about their attitude and they explained that they need to be rude because of security concerns in this dangerous part of the city. I moved to another hotel that is new and in a good and safer part of the city. The staff at the other hotel is kind and friendly and speak English better, as well!
November 9, 2012
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by huesped24 gimnasio del hotel
el gimnasio fue lo unico que encontre deficiente del hotel.
aparatos en mal estado y danados completamente, 1 sola caminadora, vieja y en tan mal estado que no era posiible su buen funcionamiento.
el resto, atencion, comida, restaurante, cuarto excelente, solo tienen que areglar el gimnasio para asegurar clientes.
October 28, 2012