Rated 2.7 out of 5 by 13
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Gringo76 San Pedro Sula
Good hotel. Good food and good internet. No problems at all.
August 9, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Viascan Unidad por debajo del resto de la cadena.
Esta unidad en San Pedro Sula, me dejó insatisfecho debido a que a varios detalles como la ropa de cama ya es muy vieja y percudida, las almohadas no son nada confortables y la iluminación del baño es totalmente deficiente. La tabla de planchar esta vieja y medio rota. La carta de alimentos del bar es muy pobre así como la atención en el restaurante es deficiente. Esta ha sido la peor experiencia para mi en un hotel de la cadena.
July 7, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rick_from_Quebec Friendly staff
The staff are very friendly. I stayed here before and was surprized when Santos in the bar remembered my name, and staff in the restaurant and front desk remembered me and welcomed me back.
March 23, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Victor2014 Good Hotel for the price
The internet service is very poor, I can't work at room
March 23, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by InSAPforBusiness Not in line with expectations for an IHG hotel
While the staff is very friendly and helpful, the installations need urgent revamping. Elevators have no air conditioning and no ventilators. Air conditioning in the lobby is poor. I had to reject the first room I was offered because of a sticky, mossy smell (like a closet that had been closed for a long time). Room service, restaurant and breakfast are ok.
September 3, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Ismca I do NOT recommend this hotel
I do not recommend staying in this hotel, I am a priority club member and a fan of Crowne Plaza's, but this one definitely is a huge disappointment:
1. Rooms are poorly maintained, towels are off white color no longer white, old with threads hanging from them.
2. Bathroom clean, however not maintained, shower head dirty and rusty, same for the bath tub.
3. Curtains very dirty and old.
4. rooms are very very dark, I was working so I decided to remove the shade from the lamp that was on my desk, did not improve much and noticed something falling from the lamp shade, come to realize the lamps are so old that the shades inside are burn and cracked so it comes apart.
5. Bed, time for new mattresses!
6. Breakfast clearly says on the website BREAKFAST INCLUDED, I had to argue with hotel staff, their argument was that I made the reservation online so the website gives you different deals...I asked them so if YOUR website includes breakfast you will not honor it?? They kept repeating the issue was that I made my reservation online
7. As I was trying to sort out the breakfast issue, I noticed a guest that came downstairs because her key was not working, that poor lady had to come downstairs 3 more times, until she got upset and asked them to give her a NEW key. And the following day it happened to me!
8 INTERNET did not work in my room, when I asked them for help, I was told that because the "antenna" or modem is located in the middle of teh floor it does not reach rooms located in the ends of the floor...first time i hear this and its ridiculous
9. After discussing with hotel staff about my breakfast, at check out i noticed it was still included in my bill, so watch out for extra charges.
Very disappointing experience, and I really do not care that this hotel is independently owned, to me its still your brand therefore someone should make sure we are provided the best service, quality service.
April 16, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by enriquem Need maintenance
Pool area is all dirty!
Breakfast buffet is not good!
April 11, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by AcPump Good rest and comfort. Convinient
It overpassed my expectations. Beds are always comfortable in all Crown Plaza hotels. The rooms are refurbished and silent. The brakefast is excellent as expected. The bad point is the pool, I think it needs to change the concept and design. I would stay there again.
April 10, 2013