Check In | Check Out
- Check-In Time: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Late Check Out Available
- This hotel is in the city center
- Closest City: SEATTLE
- Local Time Zone : -8
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 50.00 USD
- 50 dollar non refundable pet fee per pet. Pets are allowed in standard rooms only. Pets are not allowed on Club Floors, Quiet Floors or in any suite.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center and Public Areas.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Internet Access Fee: 9.95 USD
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 37.00 USD
- Valet parking only. Self-parking is not available. No oversized trucks or SUVs. Daily charge is $37 plus tax.
- Public Spaces renovated: 2013
- Guest Rooms renovated: 2014
- 34 Floors
- 416 Guest Rooms & Suites
- 29 Suites
- 416 Non-Smoking Rooms
- Interior Corridor
- FEMA Property Number: WA0002
- Hotel Entrance
- All Entrances/Doorways
- Registration Desk
- We offer roll-in showers, grab bars, adjustable handheld showerheads, grab bars for toilet, lower countertops and tabletops and wheelchair accessible entrances.
- American Express
- Diner's Club
- Carte Blanche
6:00 AM - 1:00 AM
North: Take I-5 South to exit 165B Union St. Make left on 5th ave. Go 3 blks to Spring St. make left. Go 1 blk to 6th ave make left. Go to Seneca make left. Hotel is on corner of 6th and Seneca.
South: Take I-5 North to exit 165 Seneca St. Stay in left lane of exit ramp. Go straight and hotel is located right off exit on your left.
East: Take I-90 West to I-5 North. Exit on Madison St. Go through traffic light and 2 blks to Seneca St. make left. Hotel is 1 blk on the left on the corner of 6th and Seneca.
West: Take I-90 East to I-5 North. Exit on Madison St. Go through traffic light and 2 blks to Seneca St. make left. Hotel is 1 blk on the left on the corner of 6th and Seneca.