208 Nanjing North Street Heping District Shenyang, 21 110001 China (People's Republic)
Hotel Front Desk: 86-24-23341999
Hotel Fax: 86-024-23341199
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shenyang TaoXian International Airport (SHE)
- Distance from hotel: 13.05 MI/ 21 KM South l
- Out of airport, drive on ShenDan Highway of 10.4KM. Then go to Hun He Street of 3.2 KM, go to Hun He River Bridge of 0.55 KM, go to Qingnian Street, turn right, go to Wenhua Road, go along to Nanwu Road, turn right, go to Minzhu Road, turn right on the Nanjing North Street.
Shenyang Railway Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.62 MI/ 1 KM West
- Along the Nanjing North Street, driving three minute from Shenyang Railway Station .
- Distance from hotel: 0.43 MI/ 0.7 KM South
- Along the Nanjing North Street, driving one minute from subway station.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Free outdoor parking. There are 105 spaces outdoor.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Join the patrons at rustic-styled Lombardi Pizza & Grill to observe the chefs preparing pizzas, fresh pastas and delicious grills in the open kitchen. Sumptuous local dishes head the menu at the stylish Lin de Court Chinese Restaurant.
Lin De Court chinese Restaurant
- Location: 2nd Floor
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner
- Hours: 11:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 86-24-23341999(6348)
Lin De Court Chinese Restaurant our signature Chinese dining room serves the finest selection of authentic Liaoning cuisine and Dim Sum, highlighted by fresh quality seafood. This is the ideal venue for business entertainment and social gatherings.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Topza Lounge and Bar
- Location: on the 2nd Floor
- Hours: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Phone: 86-24-23341999(6385)
Topza Lounge and Bar is the perfect gathering place for afternoon tea or a light snack. Unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail whist listening to the soothing sound of our resident pianist.