75 Airport Boulevard #01-01 Singapore, 819664 Singapore
Hotel Front Desk: 6-5-68235300
Hotel Fax: 6-5-68235301
Hotel Email: SINCP@ihg.com
Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- The hotel is located next to Terminal 3. From Terminal 3 Basement Driveway, head north towards Terminal 3 Arrival Driveway and turn left towards Airport Hotel lobby. Terminal 3 is connected to Terminals 1 and 2 via Skytrain in the Public Area. Exit to public area and take the Skytrain. Alight at Terminal 3 Departure, walk straight and turn left. The hotel is next to the Skytrain waiting area.
Changi Airport Station
- The Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station nearest to the hotel is the Changi Airport station. It is a five minute walk from Terminal 3. From the station, follow the signs towards Changi Airport Terminal 3. Take an escalator up to the terminal and take the elevator to Level 1. Upon exiting the elevator turn left and walk straight to the hotel entrance and reception.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 57.60 SGD
- The nearest carpark is located at Changi Airport Terminal 3 Car Park 3B. Parking charges of $2.4/hr and $57.60 for a day apply for in-house guests and diners of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport's restaurants.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is located near an airport
- Closest City: Tampines
- Distance from the Hotel: 8.9 KILOMETERS
- Local Time Zone : 8
Nearest Subway Station
Changi Airport Station
Distance to Hotel: 3.11 MI/ 5 KM South West
- Zoo Gardens and Night Safari (35 KM)
Changi Exhibition Centre
Distance from hotel: 8.89 MI/ 14.3 KM North East
Sentosa, Singapore's island resort with tropical beaches and sea, is 25 minutes' drive from Crowne Plaza Changi Airport. Universal Studios Singapore is its newest thrilling attraction where you can journey into Jurassic Park's Lost World or Sci-Fi City.
The most famous shopping street in Singapore, Orchard Road is home to over 30 dazzling shopping malls. From Armani to Zara, luxury rubs shoulders with the high-street. Ask the Concierge at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport where to find your favourite brands.
Don't Go Home Without
Sampling Singapore's famous chilli crab, served in plenty of bustling eateries at East Coast Park, 10 minutes away. You can try cable skiing, watersports and cycling on this 15km stretch of beach and coastal park, which makes for a pleasant picnic spot.
Spot the flash of the fishing cat's shining eyes as it pounces on its watery prey at the Night Safari in Singapore Zoo. You can watch nocturnal creatures at work, such as owls, and gain new insight into elegant beasts like jaguars and leopards.
Just steps from the hotel, the vibrant Changi Airport is an attraction in its own right, bringing visitors from all over Singapore. Selling everything from Ferraris to orchids, Levi's to Prada, it's a world of luxury shopping brands at your doorstep.
Universal Studios Sentosa
Distance from hotel: 16.59 MI/ 26.7 KM South West
Distance from hotel: 10.38 MI/ 16.7 KM South West
Museum or Gallery
12.92 MI/ 20.8 KM West
0 MI/ 0 KM
Activities for Children
Children's Playground Suitable for children aged 1 to 12.The nearest play area to the hotel is located in Changi Airport Terminal 3.
Singapore's Tallest Slide Take a ride on The Slide@T3, the world's tallest slide in an airport. Standing at a height of 12 metres high or four storeys tall, shriek your way down the slide while reaching top speeds of up to 6 metres per second!