450 East Harbor Boulevard Ventura, California 93001 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-805-6482100
Hotel Fax: 1-805-6536202
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Distance from hotel: 69 MI/ 111.04 KM South l
- North on I-405 to Hwy 101 - North. Exit on California Street and make an immediate left over freeway and the hotel will be directly in front of you. If looking for shuttle service the hotel recommends Road Runner shuttle which charges $70.00 plus a $2.00 fuel surcharge for guests arriving at LAX staying at the Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach.
Burbank Airport (BUR)
- Distance from hotel: 45 MI/ 72.42 KM South East l
- 134 West to 101 North exit California St. Make an immediate left over the freeway and the hotel is located directly in front of you. Turn right on Harbor Blvd to access main parking lot.
Santa Barbara (SBA)
- Distance from hotel: 26 MI/ 41.84 KM North l
- Take Hwy 101 south and exit at Seaward Ave in Ventura. Make an immediate right onto Harbor Blvd and the hotel is 2 miles down on the left hand side.
- Distance from hotel: 0.3 MI/ 0.48 KM North
No Subway Station.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 12.00 USD
- Hotel has one parking lot, uncovered $12.00 per day with in/out privileges. Adjacent to the hotel is a parking garage managed by the City of Ventura. The cost is $8.00 per day upon exit.
Country of Residence:
Rooms & Suites
We know how important sleep is—it's the fuel that powers you for a productive day ahead. Discover the difference of the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage® program with luxurious bedding, aromatherapy to help you unwind and Quiet Zones to prevent disruptions to your rest. And if you need a little extra nudge, we’ll provide a Guaranteed Wake Up Call. What can you accomplish after a great night's sleep?
Ideal for your beach trip, our guest rooms feature 27-inch TV's with HBO and a work desk with an ergonomic chair, microwave and referigerator.All rooms also have a balcony with views of the ocean. With our sleep amenities, you can drift off to sleep quickly and sleep soundly throughout the night.