Rated 4,4 out of 5 by 69
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Peter72 Love it !
* A well run hotel with very friendly & professional staff and comfortable accommodation
* Great complimentary upgrade to a top floor junior suite
* Located in the medieval hart of the city
* Don’t miss the artisan bakery “Juliette” (speculoos) and the home brewery “De Halve Maan” (Brugse Zot and Straffe Hendrik)
* A nice place to spend a lovely weekend in Brugge
3 de diciembre de 2013
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by gallad Fantastic stay, close to everything and great breakfast
I stayed here on a weekend with my husband and 2 children (5 and 6 years old), the hotel was right in the centre of the city but yet beautifully quiet. The room was lovely and the pool an added bonus especially for children tired after walking etc!
The Doorman of the hotel was just lovely, so friendly, kind and great with the kids!
The breakfast was second to none.
All in all a really great place to stay, i will definitely be back.
Many thanks for a wonderful stay!
27 de noviembre de 2013
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Conno Excellent staff in great location
our visit to Brugge was made more enjoyable by the friendly and knowledgeable staff here who spoke excellent English. Nothing was a problem - dinner bookings, recommendations, sights etc... The hotel itself is in a great location on the corner of one of the main squares and near to some good restaurants. The room was comfortable and had tea making facilities. The bed was comfortable but there was some noise from the street during the night although it wasn't too much of a problem. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting an enjoyable time in Brugge.
26 de noviembre de 2013