Rated 4,1 out of 5 by 52
Rated 2,0 out of 5,0 by Peter72 Disappointing Experience
* Hotel at inconvenient location (too far from airport) with inconsistent shuttle service (40-50 min wait at arrival and departure , so not the every 30 min shuttle as scheduled)
* Understaffed front desk (1 person only) , so no priority check in / out service for elite members (15 min wait at arrival)
* Nice upgrade to an executive room on ground floor. Unfortunately broken heating system in original room, cleanliness issues in second room, no luggage transfer at room change, ...
* Restaurant closed down , very limited food choice in hotel bar
* Written guest complaint not taken very seriously (no follow up by hotel management)
* Experience fell far short of the Crowne Plaza standards
13 de diciembre de 2013
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Dplane Frequent
I have 2 comments before I write this review. Point 1 if the staff that answers cannot be objective it would be best not to comment back, providing negative feed back from a negative point of view is counter productive.
2. I do not agree with all statements made in your reviews
I would however like to bring attention to the ironing board, this is not standard IHG and should be looked into, impossible to press a shirt or dress pants that have an inseam of more than 20" The cost of these is cheap even if it was kept at the front desk like the Iron's?
I have stayed at this property on several occasions and find myself coming back for the sheer convenience of being close to the airport with free shuttle service, this is huge considering any cab fare from 1km out is 20Euro. The staff are always friendly and welcoming. The rooms are spacious clean and comfortable, very good value for money. Bar restaurant offers enough of a selection of food to get you by on an overnight stay. I personally like this property for what it offers. Good bed, clean environment, quiet rooms.
21 de noviembre de 2013
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Sailingtravel Comfortable bed/great service
The bed was very comfortable and there was no outside noise.
However, there were no pillows - just a long, round pillow the width of the bed. I prefer to have a real pillow - this is the first time I have seen this type of "pillow" in a hotel. I had to use my pillow I use around my neck when traveling in an airplane.
Also, most of the ihg hotels we have stayed have included breakfast at no charge. This hotel charged $15 Euros, which is a bit much when you are staying there.
7 de noviembre de 2013