Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 272
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by PW1722 Badly designed room
We stayed in room 1060, which we were told at reception was one of the best rooms.
On first impressions the room seemed quite spacious, but on unpacking our clothes we realised this was not the case. The room itself was very clean and nicely decorated with good air conditioning and the bathroom was excellent.
We were a couple staying for 5 nights and yet there were only 4 coat hangers in the very small wardrobe space, luckily we had taken some of our own. Also the sliding door for the wardrobe was also the door to the bathroom, so whenever it was opened and closed it squashed the clothes that were hanging up. There was also no shelf space anywhere for underwear, t-shirts etc., so it looked like we would have to live out of our suitcases. Although we had a double bed there was only a table on one side of the bed. We had a balcony, which was nice, but the steps to the balcony were quite close to one side of the bed and it was quite possible that you could trip on it. There was a big round table in the room right in front of the two mirrors, and also a big lampshade hanging down from the ceiling at head height for looking in the mirror. So access to either mirror was very limited. The room was L-shaped, and there was a large TV and the end of the L shape which was so far away from the bed it was difficult to see. The towels were also quite thin for a hotel of this quality., especially when you had a big fluffy bathrobe. All in all the room appeared to be designed for 1 person staying for a couple of nights.
After the first night we complained to reception about the room and we were moved to room 1056, which we were told was a suite, so technically an upgrade. This room was only slightly bigger, but it was laid out better although there was still only one bedside table - but we were able to move a small table from elsewhere in the room. The wardrobe space was still small, but no sliding door and we did have some shelf space. The TV was on the end of the bed, and it could be lowered out of the way into the end of the bed, which was a good feature. Our overall opinion of this room was that it was far more comfortable than the other room and we were very happy with it, although the towels were still the same average quality as the other room.
Because the first room was the one we had booked and paid for, our ratings are based on that room.
July 3, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by VI1971 Удобный современный отель
Все было отлично, кроме шума улицы за окном. Электронные замки, ежедневная смена полотенец и уборка номера!
June 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Pareja española Muy buen servicio, estupenda habitacion y desayuno
Muy buena calidad del desayuno, estupenda ubicación
June 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MattDugg Great trip.
Second stay at this hotel but the first as an IHG Gold Elite member. We were well looked after at check in and given a few extras which were nice. Excellent deluxe room, very clean. The hotel has great access from its central location near Alexanderplatz. The only disappointments were the bar staff in the adjoining Indigo hotel. I found them to be quite rude and disrespectful (You have to use the Indigo bar at certain times during the day) and the other problem was that despite requesting late check out the hotel stopped our cards from working on the room and the cleaner entered the room to begin cleaning despite there being a 'do not disturb' sign outside.
June 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by AnonimO_1 ottima posizione, personale molto cordiale, pulizia
pulizia, comfort, personale cordiale, servizi come noleggio biciclette e wi-fi gratuito, colazione abbondante
June 25, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by liopri très bon service mais infrastructures mauvaises
Difficile de donner une note globale à cet hôtel. Autant le personnel est sympa, prévoyant et serviable, autant les infrastructures ne sont pas dignes d'un 4 étoiles.
Point positifs :
- Le ménage est fait avec soin et attention. La chambre est impeccable, nettoyée et rangée et de l'eau est toujours mise à disposition.
- Le personnel de l'accueil est serviable, souriant, professionnel. Ils ont pu répondre à mes requêtes et se sont montrés très bons.
- La salle de bain est moderne, bien équipée, bien éclairée et agréable. Des produits sont en suffisance et le linge de corps est changé et remplacé tous les jours.
- Une vue donnant sur un immeuble voisin, autant dire aucune vue.
- Le choix des chaînes de télévision est très limité si vous ne parlez pas allemand. La télévision en elle-même est petite.
- La chambre est petite. Pourtant, j'occupais une chambre Deluxe. Il y avait à peine la place pour laisser ma valise dans la chambre.
- Il n'y a pas de bar à proprement parlé dans l'hôtel ni de restaurant. Il faut se rendre dans un autre lieu.
- Au petit déjeuner, il y a énormément de monde et le buffet n'est pas placé au bon endroit. De plus, le choix pour ceux qui mangent sucré au déjeuner est limité notamment au niveau des confitures.
- Si vous avez le malheur de sortir pour fumer une cigarette, sachez qu'il n'y a pas de connexion wi-fi devant l'hôtel.
- La connexion wi-fi s'est interrompue plusieurs fois et le débit est vraiment limité, rendant le streaming difficile de même que les connexions à distance sur des bureaux virtuels.
June 23, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by niraj chandra very small rooms and very average hotel
vry small rooms and not even things like shampoo and conditioner in bathroom.
June 22, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Larimsouza Viagem
Hotel para estadia. Internet não funcionou no último dia; no geral, boa avaliação.
June 20, 2015