Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 205
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by palermo2015 Soggiorno al Berlin Mitte
In generale credo che il Mitte di Berlino non sia all'altezza, in generale, degli altri Holiday Inn
August 31, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by corbeau Komfortables Bett und freundliches Personal
Wir haben mehrere Tage Berlin und Potsdam besichtigt. Dieses Hotel liegt sehr praktisch, wenn man die öffentlichen Verkehrsmittel benutzt (U-Bahn, S-Bahn usw.). Die Betten sind sehr gut, Zimmer gross und alles sauber. Zur Planung der Ausflüge ist das gratis W-LAN im Hotel sehr praktisch.
Das Frühstück ist Sonderklasse. Und ebenso die mögliche Wahl eines anderen Kopfkissens!
August 31, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cicinke Another stay in your hotel
This is not my first and I am sure not the last stay in this hotel. I suggest to these who stay one time to stay for other couple of nights and be tolerant and accept the "destiny":
- that the building is not young, but I can ensure you that even the bad smell from the toilet can vanish,
- that you are not smoker and there are two ashtrays at the hotel entrance and often you need to enter the hotel through a "cloud"
- that both shower gels are running out in the same time when you rush for an important meeting,
- your instant coffee is not filled up,
- your kettle is dirty and after you need to prove that is not working
A good advice if you have any issue, visit the lovely people from the reception, you would be surprised. For my first time staying in this hotel happened that this time I got Antonia's written apologies and my issues solved!
I encourage everybody to "complain" when serious issues are happening and write a review after your stay. Why I am saying all? Because after more than 3 years in this hotel I can see changes a more customer friendly attitude.
Keep continue on this way my favorite hotel
August 28, 2015