Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 139
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lady Potion Un paradiso di comfort vicino al porto
Posizione strategica per ogni tipo di soggiorno. L'hotel e' vicino all'imbocco dell'autostrada, vicino al porto e vicinissimo alla fermata del metro' e di autobus cittadini. Si entra in un'oasi di pace e comfort.
Le camere sono comode e accoglienti.
Non vedo l'ora di ritornare.
August 28, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Monsieur B Chambres grandes, propres et bien décorées
Les abords et l'hôtel et le parking font craindre d'y être déçu mais l'hôtel en lui-même est propre et le personnel aimable et serviable.
August 20, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Canberra Tom Excellent location - the rest can improve a lot
Located overlooking the passenger terminal this hotel is within easy access to the old city, aquarium and the other city attraction by bus, Metro and even by foot.
Hotel looked busy and the ambience more like a motel.
August 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by adiadi Letto eccezionalmente comodo
un albergo che offre molti confort a due passi dal porto
August 17, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by OMIDKM A Terrible
The cleanness, amenities, breakfast room, breakfast and guest rooms are terrible and not as one might expect from IHG Group!
- no matter being or not being a loyal IHG member because no benefits would be granted!
- Location is not good!
August 16, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Bertrand47 Très bon hotel
Un hôtel très propre, meublé avec gout et disposant d'un parking en plein centre du port à un prix très raisonnable.
Le métro est à moins de 5 min à pied.
Qualité de l'accueil parfait.
Petit déjeuner très copieux.
August 14, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by SergioBL Nightmare hotel - absolutely not recommended
One of the worst Holiday Inn I've ever been at Holiday Inn chain:
1. When we arrived to the hotel - you can't stop in front of the hotel to unload your luggage.
But, you need to stop to do the check in or to understand where is the parking, then the police is behind you to ask you to move
immediately, the hotel/reception knows about it and they also ask me to move without giving me to unload the luggages.
Then, to move to the parking is just a nightmare to reach it, to find yourself and in one of the parking you cannot unload your
luggage without help as it is very far from the reception and without connection to the hotel just move through the street.
2. Bad Location: far from the city center and unsafe area at night.
The location (few mn from highway) & area of hotel is good for people who ONLY need to take a boat/Ferry as it is in front
of the harbor but ugly & unsafe area.
In Holiday Inn advertising is mentioned that near of the aquarium, this is NOT TRUE: it is far from the center: ~25mn by walk
through ugly & unsafe area
3. The rooms are very small and awfull (view on the parking), the breakfast is not tasty and at very low level, specially
compared to Holiday Inn chain which is in general good.
4. Very small lobby and not pleasant.
5. The only positive thing is the people reception which are kind and trying to make the best to assist you but they cannot
change the reality as: the location, old & uncomfortable small room, no real lobby as it is used in all Holiday Inn, just a
very small sitting area.
In conclusion: Very old and and unpleasant hotel
6. TV: No French channel (is mentioned in the channel list but not working).
7. I see only one reason to stay in this hotel, if you need to take a boat/ferry.
By the way, as platinium member I didn't get any upgrade when arriving as it is in general the rule in Holiday Inn and no
welcome drink - but at the third night i got an executive room which was nice, large and sea view.
August 12, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SOKM Not A Place to Stay a Second Time!
- A/C does not work properly
- Rooms are small although we booked a family room for three people
- Don't care about IHG members, although asked for a bit early check in the rooms were given to us at standard check in time!
- The breakfast is very average
August 10, 2015