Rated 4,3 out of 5 by 24
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Jose2stay Quiet Hotel
Really appreciate the special attention given by the staff and smiles.
19. März 2015
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Алексей и Светлана Best place to relax
This hotel is highly recommended by me.
Rooms are large and very well furnished, very cozy beds and pillows and it was nice and quiet at the evenings. A perfect place for relaxation so near from Moscow. The poll was functioning and the temperature was very good.
The stuff was very polite and helpful, always smiling and threating us with great respect. Especially Like to mention the administrator Svetlana.
Breakfasts and dinner were surprisingly tasteful and there is so much different things to try.
7. März 2015
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by LED dweller Overall good
Just stayed at the hotel for the first time. Mixed feelings.
- Nothing for the IHG rewards member (no greetings, no drink/point voucher, no newspaper...nothing).
- The room itself and the property overall is a bit shabby and tired...but OK.
- I thought the hotel is located in a quiet and peace rural environment... No. It is situated just close to a gloomy settlement and a huge plant/factory (warehouse?). And you can even hear the slight noise from the Dmitrovskoe motorway.
- The service is limited. I asked for slippers and got the answer: "Sorry, slippers are over" (!). Swimming pool did not work.
- The hotel itself is rather quiet for relaxing stay.
- Good room amenities (huge LED TV, fridge, kettle with tea/coffe selection...)
- The hotel offers free transfer from/to Sheremetyevo airport, but I have not use it.
- Good connection to Moscow - "Altufievo" metro station is just in 20 minutes by public transport - for those who have no car.
Overall good experience for the money I paid.
29. Dezember 2014