Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 352
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by footballfan66 Another great stay, but...
....had three strange occurrences this time.
1) Maid walked in without knocking.
2) Last breakfast bill was left open on checkout.
3) Item of clothing missing.
My wife and I have stayed several times here and always enjoy it here. Will stay again despite the above hiccups.
May 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DeeRus Everything You Could Ask For
Excellent clean hotel and the room had all the facilties you could need!
May 19, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Terry112 Holiday Inn Norwich
- Overall, the Hotel was good.
- Bar was poor with only lagers on tap. No real ales were available. Beer only in bottles.
- Restaurant food was good but expensive for what it was.
- Car parking immediately outside the hotel was small and poor. Overflow car parking at the Norwich city football club was available but I would imagine this would be bad on football days?
- Norwich city centre was not close (~1 mile) and walking to the bus stop is 15 minutes away.
May 14, 2015