Rated 3,9 out of 5 by 67
Rated 1,0 out of 5,0 by Fister Very Poor Quality Hotel
This is one of the worst foreign brand-name hotels I've stayed a in Chinat:
- Room was filty with stains on the walls, carpet, bedding.
- Whole hotel smelt musty and of second-hand smoke. Carpet and walls in hallways were stained and scuffed throughout.
- Food in buffet was poorly prepared, bland, lacked variety. Restaurant was filty. Dirty floor, work stations.
- Old, worn gym faciities. Pool was still closed for supposed `maintenance,' even though that started in April! In fact the pool was half empty and the surrounding areas was being used as storage space. No maintenance work was visible.
- Staff were not friendly and in worst case, unprofessional and uninterested in assisting.
- Executive lounge food and drink offerings were a joke compared with other Holiday Inns. ie. cold french fries and unidentified pieces of fried chicken #?#, small portions of canned fruit salad.
- Very poor value for money. Other Holiday Inns in China charge similar rates with superb facilities and service.
- Nice location not far away from the old area of Suzhou and Panmen riverside walking track.
22. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by John71717171 Good Nights Sleep
The stay at the was excellent as usual. Staff are always willing to go out of their way to assist when requested. The hotel is easily accessible to my area of work. The student trainees are very willing to assist and learn; they remember my likes and take care of them. It is like coming home. Well done and thank you to all the staff at the hotel.
18. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by calvin1982 房间无wifi
16. Juli 2014