Rated 4,1 out of 5 by 137
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by vicker Comfortable clean attractive accommadations
Very attractive, clean and comfortable ennviroment .
I was traveling alone in an area unknown to me . I felt very safe. I will always stAy there if I am in the area again
22. Juli 2014
Rated 2,0 out of 5,0 by VictorySpeedway Internet Service is TERRIBLE
If you need to get any work done online, avoid this property like the plague. Front desk doesn't know anything about internet; called the ISP, who called me. They made like they were going to help, but didn't .
Other than that, everything's fine.
But, if you need the internet to get any WORK done, forget this place.
21. Juli 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by David the Red Comfortable and convenient
Comfortable rooms and everything worked. Convenient location near the highway.
Some of the electrical outlets were very loose so that caused a little trouble when charging my phone. Internet connection in the room was reliable but noticeably slower than average. At dinner they seemed understaffed at the restaurant however the server did an admirable job keeping up so I didn't feel neglected. The was the food quality was good at both dinner and breakfast, but definitely not great. Met expectations at least so I wasn't disappointed. The fitness room was decent enough with both cardio equipment and some weights.
18. Juli 2014
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by Michael Irving Forced to Use for Company Stay
Stay after stay it seems the quality is going down. The internet connection is an absolute joke, dial up would be better.
18. Juli 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Jeki comfortable and easy access from highway
good customer service and rooms are clean. The outside could use some sprucing up and more flowers. The staff was friendly and helpful.
18. Juli 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Sharon59psu Clean accommodating room
The room accommodations were more than adequate and were comfortable. Dining in the dining room took much too long (did not receive out meal in over an hour) and we eventually just left and drove to the Cracker Barrel across the street.
16. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by LWinch57 great service
was very pleased and happy with everything. The staff was very friendly and always available to answer questions and help with all our needs.
10. Juli 2014
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by NN12180 Decent hotel, terrible internet
- The hotel was located in what looked like a small office area away from highways, so it was nice and quiet.
- The room was clean and comfortable as well.
- Friendly staff
- There was a huge group of teenagers running around the hallway and causing a ruckus at 2 am on one of the nights but immediately after calling the front desk about it, the teenagers quieted down. I'm assuming the front desk sent someone up to take care of the problem.
- All of the electrical outlets on the bases of the lamps located around the room were all very loose, so I was unable to charge my electronics on most of them.
- The provided internet was extremely slow and pretty much useless, which wouldn't have been a problem if I had cell phone service at the hotel (I only had a single bar of 1x service on Verizon).
2. Juli 2014