Rated 4,1 out of 5 by 251
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Jair65 Nice place to stay for work or family
I really enjoyed my stay here. Great staff, all so helpful.
18. August 2014
Rated 2,0 out of 5,0 by ASIA Traveller Opportunities for improvement
I truly wish Holiday Inn a great success and hence would like to share my thoughts candidly so that HIYorkdale can consider certain areas of improvement:
1) No room service after 11pm is a very strange policy and also a disadvantage. This is not a motel, it's a proper hotel. Please change this policy.
2# For my laundry #which is chargeable at market rates#, I had to walk all the way from West Tower 10th floor, to the main reception area with a heavy bag of laundry clothes at 8am since the in-room pick up was not available
3) Vacuuming of floors should be done more frequently. You can find a few dirt / misc items on the floor
4) Even if a guest orders Pizza, he/she has to walk to the reception to pick it up! This is another strange policy
5) Buses run on time #better than the past few years) however don't follow the sequence in the printed time-table i.e. BBD first and then FSI as per the table, but reverse in reality
6) Bathrooms don't have exhaust fans. Makes it humid and muggy
7) There is not much of food choice - even for mini-bar
8) When I checked in, the check-in associate forgot to recognize my IHG Elite status, as well as offer me Water+Chips pack that HI Yorkdale present to the Gold Elite members
The above are my observations that I am sharing with pure intention of seeing a better HI experience. I've been visiting your facility as a guest for the past 9+ years, and will continue to do so.
YOUR PEOPLE IS YOUR BIGGEST PLUS POINT.
-WellWisher from ASIA
18. August 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by jokids More than I expected
I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the hotel and into my room. The room was bigger than most hotels I've been in. I enjoyed my stay very much.
16. August 2014