Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 195
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by nicolas75flyertalk Pretty good value, but very chaotic check-in
Executive room is around 28 sqm. large
Desk, bedroom, bathroom, closets (no balcony)
Quite elegant beige/wood contemporary design, wood floor
Marble bathroom with bathtub. Towels could be renewed (pretty thin and old)
Good selection of international channels
Complimentary mineral water, sparkling water.
Surprisingly nice lithograpies on the wall.
Very quiet. Perfectly clean and pretty well maintained
- Pleasant but tiny outdoor pool on the rood
- Rent a bike station close to the hotel
- Location (opposite Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia area, minutes from city centre and harbour/beach)
- Check-in was very chaotic: staff has all changed and is definitely not as smiling and professional as before (no IHG Rewards Elite lane, very slow member of staff, not exaclty smiling attitude).
- Breakfast room was overcrowded (but staff made his possible to clean table as quick as possible). Food at breakfast is pretty basic/poor quality.
November 17, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by HarriT Perhaps the worst Holiday Inn I've been
Hopefully and probably someone has better experiences - mine went to wrong track at the beginning. Reservation was messed by hotel, room changes, room cleanups, furniture fixes and finally frustration. Propably the best they could do and to be honest they tried, but too much is too much.
November 17, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Icehouse4 Gelungener Aufenthalt mit Schwächen im Detail
Hervorzuheben ist der sehr gute Service an der Rezeption und in der Bar. Sonderwünsche (Verlängerung, geteilte Rechnugn sofort umgesetzt!). Zimmer bedürfen so langsam aber sicher einer Renovierung.
November 13, 2015