Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 137
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by John71717171 Quite and comfortable room
The staff are always excellent the hotel is always a nice place to return to when in Beijing.
In the morning, breakfast and the quality of service is excellent as usual with the attention to detail to make the stay pleasant and rewarding.
The bell boys, room attendant, the cafe and front desk staff are always excellent to deal with.
29 July 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by 细水长流 酒店交通方便，性价比不错
24 July 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 杨元华2011 员工服务态度很好。
19 July 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 房间整体感觉比较舒适，早餐不错
16 July 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 出色的酒店
15 July 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by ChiefBlst Wonderful Staff/ Hotel needs upgrade
First let me thank the following personnel who conducted outstanding Service at this location:
1. Daisy, the Hotel Receptionist. Treated me like a Priority Club Member, even though no one else cared nor asked. Daisey went over all details of my stay and ensured i did not get over-charged, and gave me great options for travel via local transportation. She deserves to be commended; and her English assisted more than she realized. Please sustain her employment and this location.
2. Linda, the Bartender. Perfect English; she made me feel at home and like a Preferred Member. Always explained the menu and what was available. Please keep her working at this location.
3. James, the Concierge. James went out of his way to help me with taxis, even when they refused to listen or to take me because i was a foreigner. He also made phone calls to the PEK airport on my behalf. He was very patient, and please promote him to higher responsibility.
4. Issues. The hotel at this location is due an overhaul and some needed renovations in my personal opinion. I do not recommend the location, due to its proximity to local traffic; its heavily congested. Streets require paving for safety purposes. Holiday Inn should invest in newer furniture in order to spruce the place up. Air Conditioning was the worse I've ever dealt with, and the vents were not clean, which could explain why others have complained in past reviews. Bathroom for the Male Locker room was dirty; sauna wasnt on, the steam room was inoperable. The ladies working the breakfast buffet were great professionals. The variety of food choices should be changed from time to time. The staff other than Daisey, Linda and James treated me like a Priority Club Member. I would ask if the staff (besides the ones mentioned), be reminded of those folks who do travel often receive the status and privilges owed to them. What i did or did not get didnt matter; but it matters to others.
14 July 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by dinoy 总体不错
13 July 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by william79 硬件老旧
09 July 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ink10035719 可以得到一个完美的休息
03 July 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rendy 一般一般
01 July 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 床铺舒适，服务一流，
26 June 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by joke44456 服务一流，性价比高
25 June 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Peter234 Nettes Hotel in vernünftiger Lage
In die Jahre gekommenes Hotel aber mit Pool!!!! zu einem günstigen Preis.
Personal verhält sich korrekt und höfflich aber freundliches Lächeln ist allerdings wie in ganz China nicht angesagt.
23 June 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by 妙手绘城 硬件老化，周边环境差。
12 June 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by John71717171 Excellent Service as Usual
The Beijing Temple of Heaven Holiday Inn is always a great place to return to. The staff are always willing to help and have a very positive attitude. Service is great and the meals are always first class. I always recommend this hotel. Management are always are proactive to ensure a great experiene. Thank you again for a very pleasant stay.
10 June 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 早餐，会员
05 June 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Shine will come back
the hotel is wonderful and quality of service is execellent. the management team is super and I will come back
01 May 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Family trip Beijing Worst hotel I ever stay
We picked this hotel because it was close to my son's tennis tournament. We arrived around 2:30 dater a long day travel. The staff asked us to stay in the lobby as our room was not ready. We waited for almost two hours. No staff pay attention to us as if this is your unlucky day. When went to sleep early around 9:30pm as we had a long day the next morning. The door bell rang, and the hotel delivered our "welcome" fruit as we are the IHG gold member. I was very sorry that I join ed the membership which got us more trouble than benefit. We have access to business lounge where there is nothing except few newspaper. When we try to order some snack and drink. It against was a good 45 min wait and dinner time. When the food got to our table it was not even hot and most of them are cold dishes. Not sure why the long wait. I guess just to make sure we are hungry, so we would not compliant about the food. Anything editable will be good enough.
I told the lobby manage about all the problem, he pretend he wrote down everything and will passed the massage to the hotel general manager and get back to me. I saw him threw the paper in the waste bit as I went to take the taxi and natural I never heard from anyone again.
What an experience.
25 April 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Michael-hkj 服务
14 April 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by JSabado Friendly Staff
I have a good time on this Hotel. The Staff are friendly specially the Bell man and the Concierge. They gave me information how to get anywhere in Beijing and very helpful when I went to Chengdu. The price I got from Priceline.com was just excellent. The con about this Hotel is that they have to fix the front pavement of the Lobby.
12 April 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by @Dong 非常愉快的入住
11 April 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by 心想事成 friendly staff, good location, no WiFi
- Hotel staff are friendly.
- Location is good, it's in a resident area (environment nearby is not good), but close to Temple of Heaven.
- Surprised me: no WiFi in room!
10 April 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by swyswy Good stay overall
Location is a bit far from the subway station, but it's not so bad (about 10 minutes' walking). The staff was very professional and cordial. I paid for the upgrade to the executive lounge, which provided happy hour and breakfast. The happy hour food was not buffet style and portion was kind of small. The room is somewhat noisy in the morning from all the honking at the street level. I was already up so it wasn't a problem. People who plan to sleep in probably want to get a room not facing the street.
08 April 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by sebastian27 Great service and good sleep quality
Quite good service,comfortable bed, good views out of window.Location is a limit, but if the destinbation is Temple Of Heaven, you can just walk there.
02 April 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by John71717171 Work in Beijing
The service isaways excellent and all of the staff. Meals are very good from both a quality and presentation point of view. The room is aways very comfortable.
25 March 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jovizai enjoy the travel
This hotel is my priority when I travel in BeiJing.The facility is good and I can always have a sweet sleep here.The staffs have a nice smile and could give me relevant service.For example,I can pay and get the invoice a day before checkout to save many time.I recommend it to others.
24 March 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Shine Good hotel and take care of guest
I live in this hotel almost every month and the people here is so friendly and nice. They take care of you and tried everything they can to make you happy and comfortable. Even though this location is not perfect, but the kind service I got every time make come back again and agian. Thanks for everyone working in this hotel and Manager Gu who is super manager.
17 March 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Fiedel hotel close to Tempel of Haven
Dear Sirs or Madam, As you know, I like to stay with your hotel chain, but this time the stay was not so pleasant. Room not very clean, and there was a system on the floor to which probably should refresh the air in the room. Unfortunately the system had a leck, the floor was wet from water. Unconvenient to get wet socks. Furthermore the advanced booke taxi was not on time and the door keeper was not able at all to hold the door open for a while, he took no attention to the guest. Best regards,
02 March 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by HHYYDF 还不错
27 February 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Jian-aaaaaaaaaaaa just so so!
Service sense of employee should be improved. That's all! How long I should fill in here? A novel?
14 February 2014