Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 210
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 Needs some improvements
Took 25 min to check in due to the long line and only one person working the front desk. Rooms look dated and pillows were very worn. The gym shouldn't be called a gym. It's one treadmill and one barely functional elliptical in a very small room. The breakfast was typical fair for a Euro hotel and was pretty good. The door entry mechanism seems flaky for entering your room. I had an incident when I was ready to checkout where my key showed green, but the door wouldn't open. Facilities came up and couldn't open it either for 10 min. Called in another guy who said it happens all the time but before he got there, the door magically opened. If the mechanisms are faulty, then replace them with a system that works. Overall experience was below what I expect from a Holiday Inn.
July 27, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by kebne Weekend in Berlin
Der Aufenthalt war ok, die Klimaanlage sehr angenehm.
Die Vorhänge im Zimmer könnten mal wieder richtig befestigt werden und die Kissen haben inzwischen auch ihren Dienst getan.
Der Ausblick auf das innere Vordach ist eher trostlos.
Es gibt ausreichend freie Parkplätze in der Umgebung.
July 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by The Travel Tutor Good hotel experience
Very friendly and efficient front desk staff. We were upgraded to a suite, which was extremely nice. The only problem we encountered was that the wifi was not reliable.
July 17, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by lizaren 前台友好， 不过办理入住时间偏长
July 17, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by hitenge Nice Decent Hotel
Like any typical Holiday Inn Hotel. Next to where I wanted to meet a supplier. Good breakfast.
Air conditioning was not tuned to recent Europe heat waves.
Sometimes internet would not work in the room.
July 15, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by tink32542 standard hotel
the weather was unusually warm and the air conditioner did not work...
the room was standard.. nothing special..
July 13, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by tommy_PL RUDE STAFF; UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR
I am travelling a lot and spending about 60 days per year in hotels. For many years. This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. To be precise let me give you the examples:
1. Different room than reserved.
2. When I came back to the reception the staff was RUDE to me. I showed the number of the confirmation and the answer was: I AM NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU..... I asked to talk to the manager and...
3. Finally - I was moved to the other room. BAD BAD: I had to pay additionally for the room I HAVE ALREADY BOOKED! Believe me or not - I was given the smoking room that was dirty and stinky. The staff knew I was travelling with children (one very small) and I am sure that that was intentionally done!
4. Came back again to the reception and had to talk to the RUDE STAFF. I regret that I did not recorded the discussion..... No comments. RUDE RUDE.
5. OK. To I received the room (non-smoking). But with my presence the reception called to the housekeeping and told: Hey ....., This awful guy again is asking us for something.... (the reception lady thought I do not understand German; she was wrong....).
6. We lefted the luggage in the room and went for late dinner.
7. First, waited 20 minutes for the waiter. We asked politely times that we would like to order. No effect.
8. But the best thing (other guest could see and hear this). Suddenly, the staff in the restaurant started to scream and discuss among themselves......
9. I purchased sleep, park and fly option. I was promised to have transfers on and from the airport. In the morning tranfer to the airport was organised fantastic. And also - there was all the new staff. To my surprise they all were very polite. No problem at all.
10. But - I have sent 2 emails asking what is the procedure of transfer back. NO RESPONSE. Not at all.
THIS WAS THE FIRST AND THE LAST STAY IN THIS HOTEL. I would overpay for the hotel but will never stay in this hotel again. I have never ever been treated like this in any hotel in the world.
July 11, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Violina komfortables Bett
nach einem Konzertbesuch entspannter Aufenthalt im Hotel
July 10, 2015