Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 74
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Hotelguest120613 Fix the Breakfast Experience
Our main reason for my wife and me writing this review is to make constructive complaints about the breakfast service at your restaurant, "Shelby Campbell's" as follows, based on our meal finished at 10:21 AM on Sat. Dec. 7th, 2013:
1. We arrived at about 9:35 AM. The dining room was COLD. Guests and staff were wearing outerwear - outdoor jackets. When I asked if staff would turn up the heat, the hostess pointed me to the plastic-box-locked thermostat control and stated that only the hotel engineer had the key, and that he was not on duty yet. What? It was 9:35 AM. Substitute help should be available.
2. The restaurant was out of groceries for the Raisin Bread French Toast that was featured in the menu.
3. The silverware used at our table was the cheapest, thinnest, greasy-spoon type of product. Well beneath Holiday Inn quality.
4. There was one more problem here but I forgot what it was. I remember upon leaving that there were (4) distinct problems.
5. A Good thing: The hostess and waitresses were engaging and courteous.
All in all, our restaurant breakfast experience at Shelby Campbell's was very bad. I tipped well for the good waitress service, but she was very hamstrung by the site troubles and therefore she was unable to deliver customer satisfaction.
10 December 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by SCTraveler2 Best in price for the value
I just ended my 12th trip (not nights) at this location, this should tell you how I felt about this place
09 December 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by JeremyWI older rooms
nice restaraunt older rooms. Could be updated. Good restaraunt.
09 December 2013