Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 190
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by FormerTPAresident A hotel to relax in, not as a base for sightseeing
I'll start with the items that I didn't like:
(1) the hotel description deceptively advertises it as very close to the airport. It's not, by a long shot.
(2) the time in between shuttle rides from the airport to the hotel is (in my case) two hours.
(3) as soon as you're in the hotel and you don't have a rental car or other private means of getting around, you're essentially stuck in the hotel: you're at the mercy of their shuttle service, which runs quite infrequently.
Now for the things I did like:
(1) this is a very nice hotel, period.
(2) Mandala Spa in the hotel offers the best hammam (Turkish bath) options at very reasonable prices.
(3) I didn't conduct business meetings on this trip, but from what I've observed, the hotel offers an excellent environment for business-related matters.
(4) The food is very good.
29 March 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Rocco41 Horrible place
The shuttle service is terrible left me stranded at airport and downtown, the place is in the middle of NOWHERE and the management staff does not seem to want to be bothered.
This is the worst Holiday Inn I have stayed at
28 March 2015