Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 46
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by piksar1976 Sleping during party in a lobby
Sleping during party in a lobby is not easy and relaxing. Unluckily there was a huge party with very loud music in a lobby and restaurant so it was not ossible to sleep even in a deep corner of the hotel.
During check-in I received guarantee from Patryk that my room will be silent because hotel is well prepared and my room will be silent - was not. So sleping quality was bad.
As informed by reception - party will finish 2AM, bit earlier I fell sleep.
Previous stay was OK
12 September 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by new dissatisfied guest Great expectations - and nothing more
The hotel in Józefów has a perfect location for short trips from Warsaw, especially with little children. It also boasts about being family and child-friendly place. Unfortunately, the whole stay of us was nothing more but a dissapointment. In a nutshell:
- even though everything was organized in advance - the cribs for children were inappropriate (3-year olds got 1-m long cribs)
- despite earlier contact with the staff to inspect whether they are able to prepare meals for a person allergic to eggs (confirmation on the phone), the cook (after 30 minutes of waiting) refused to prepare the ordered meal
- despite written confirmation of the possibility to use all the attractions of the hotel (including tennis courts, mini golf, line park, multi-purpose court) everything was closed for the hotel guests due to external events taking place both on Saturday and on Sunday from 11 to 19
- the staff seemed to be completerly unaware of what was going on in the hotel since they were providing incorrect answers to our questions [for instance whether the line park can be visited on the next day - the answer was yes, in fact it was closed all day]
- as an apology for the problems with meals one child was allowed to join the event and take part in animations and use the specially built playground. The problem was that there were more children with us and it was difficult to explain why one of them could take part in the games, while the other couldn't
- organization of a bike trip for 6 adults and 3 children took 2 hours - even though it was reported in advance that we wanted to do it.
Summing up, despite the great location, descent food and prices, I would never recommend this place for a family weekend or holiday. The hotel seems to be looking for corporate clients and organized events.
10 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 A Warsaw Wedding!
We were made so welcome by very personable staff who spoke such accurate English
03 September 2014