Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 309
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by EEII1974 Disapointments
1) Slow check in. Lot of staffs but not systematic.
2) Lift not function well. Door close too fast before all people inside able to come out.
3) Room smelly (moist)
4) I support Green. However, towels still being changed even I didn't ask for. To be exactly, the cleaner just changes all towels regardless whether you wish to change or not (or where u hang ur towels).
5) Dirty swimming pool. Seems like the water not being changes for some times. No restriction of proper swimming suits, everyone without proper wear can jump into swimming pool. No hygiene at all! No staff at pool side to control this. Saw a female staff at the bar (near pool side) only busy playing her smartphone.
6) Swimming pool towel being reuse. Saw the staff just re-arrange the towel & lazy to change it.
7) Not stopping other guest smoke at the pool side. Bad to be second hand smoker.
8) Breakfast is bad. Fly stands on the bread. Staff is not friendly, seeing none of them with smiling face.
9) No food being re-filled even at 8.45am. Asked for re-fill the fried mee, the staff just say "coming soon". After an hour, still no re-fill. Asked again, say the same thing. Bad service. No worth for us to add-on paying the expensive breakfast.
10) Coffee is bad. Not similar to the standard holiday inn chain hotel standard.
11) Extend check out time only till 3pm. I did ask why not 4pm since I understand this is compliment for Platinum member. The answer given is "no such thing". What's the answer?
26 December 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rubenn For some peace & quiet
Excellent hotel if one needs some peace & quiet. Good service. Enjoyed breakfast, swimming pool etc. Shuttle bus service is very convenient.
Gym is good.
25 December 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LHTt Excellent Staff
All staffs excellent
Especially Manager Juliana
24 December 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by BillieV-G "Stay & Play" turns out to be "Stay & Pay"
We booked a four-night stay at the Holiday Inn Glenmarie under the "Stay & Play" package, which seemed strangely unfamiliar to all those involved. The hotel staff were as clueless as the golf club staff. After considerable discussion, we thought we had agreed on an arrangement. But it had to be re-confirmed every morning. We had hoped to play on the Garden Course, but instead played mostly on the more difficult Valley Course. The golf club staff were unfriendly and uninterested in fulfilling their commitment.
On three occasions, we specifically ordered "seafood-only " meals from the in-room dining service, only to find out that chicken was included in the dish--this after being repeatedly assured by the staff that this was not the case.
The complimentary shuttle service to nearby shopping malls was rather limited in both choice of destination and timing of return trips. It often seemed to be entirely unavailable.
The room itself was rather worn, with peeling wood veneer on the bathroom door and a faucet full of scale. On the positive side, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and we had a nice view of the golf course.
All in all, we can't recommend the hotel--or the golf club.
23 December 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Steve1point5 Another wonderful stay
This is our favourite hotel in malaysia. In the middle of a golf course and country club so very peaceful and use of the clubs facilities - well equipped and maintained gym and a 50m pool in addition to the hotel's own pool.
The best bit is the staff, warm, friendly, helpful, and efficient - they make the stay perfect.
18 December 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 great
All was very, very great and I do not have anymore to add to my time at the hotel
17 December 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Shafaz Excellence Experiences
My wonderful experiences started with the welcome smile and attentive Front Office staff, Ms. Maria during check in.
I've explained to her, my visit is actually to do a surprise birthday gift for my husband and asked for her suggestion.
Ms. Maria suggested for me for having a dinner at Lobby Lounge with a-la-carte menu and birthday cake. She bring me to the lobby lounge and spoke to 2 of your lobby lounge staff ( 1 lady and 1 gentleman). 3 of them suggested, to have birthday surprise for my husband with the cake together with the 2 piece life band to sing birthday song while they presented the birthday cake. Our meals is superb and all went well as per planned and your lobby lounge staff, Mr Balen and is team attended us with attentively.
The room is superb convenience and so peaceful with the view of your golf course. Your hospitality of your housekeeping is pleasant.
Overall, it was a pleasant experiences and I will definitely come again to your hotel. Your management is doing so well in training your staff to actually know what to do best with guest request.
Well done and keep up the good work.
15 December 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Aussie Mike Excellent staff
Excellent staff all happy and service with a smile, nothing too difficult, what a great experience staying there.
14 December 2014