Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 396
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by John B39 Holiday Inn Lancaster
Excellent location for M6. Checkin smooth as clockwork. Room of a very good size and very comfortable. Food in Restaurant of a very high standard. Staff at all times very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay in any future trips to this area.
18 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by four2r Great Experience
Professional, well- trained and helpful staff. Great room and food
15 September 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Josh080709 Bad Service for first time Platinum member
I rang up a couple of days before my stay to confirm my booking and my IHG platinum status where I was told it was all ready for me. When I arrived, I experienced a lot of problems during my stay:
1) I arrived around 9pm on the 5th to be told my IHG account hadnt been linked, so had to wait around while they arranged my room.
2) As my room hadnt been linked to my IHG account (though when I rang a couple of days earlier it was), I wasnt able to recieve the complimentary wifi. Lounge access was given instead, which is fine in the lounge but not on the 3rd floor on the other side of the building.
3) When I got to my room, the smell was terrible. The shower curtain hadnt been changed and had stunk the room out.
4) There was an empty bottle of wine on the shelf from what I guess was the previous occupant.
5) The TV had no image, when I turned it on I could hear it but there was no picture.
After talking with reception to discuss this, the lady arranged another room for me which was much cleaner and arranged some bonus points. However, for a first stay as a Platinum member, this is the worst experience ive had so far with an IHG hotel and I really expected much better.
13 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by loosmum Overnight stay
Pleasant stopover hotel. Plenty of parking and welcomed our pet dog.
10 September 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Woody Biker Ample parking, convenient location and very good vale
The health club was clean and well maintained and so were the rooms.
Could have done better with a faster more reliable internet.
09 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by josi46 Excellant room and breakfast very very good
Will definately stay here again when travelling south.
We were offered a free upgrade which was lovely as the quality of the room was excellant. Dinner menu not too exciting and although quality of food good the lamb curry was not special. Breakfast however received top marks.
09 September 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Hutch506 Convenient
A convenient location for travel and meeting. Good standard and food was good. the beer selection was limited especially considering the area. Hotel, food and beverages were relatively expensive.
08 September 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by amswami12 Good Location and Nice Stay
Since our trip was to Blackpool and Windmere, we (group of 5) booked this hotel
04 September 2014