Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 557
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by tws222 Great overall value at a great location
Conveniently located in Mayfair near shops and restaurants. Friendly and attentive staff. Comfortable bar/restaurant next to the lobby which was a good meeting place.
15 December 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SpainboynorthMA No better place
The location of this hotel can't be beat. While the hotel may need an update you will not find a better value in London. The tube is just around the corner, Starbucks is across the street and Sainsbury is at the end of the block. Every major attraction in London can be walked from the hotel. The staff are all friendly. I can't offer a higher recommendation.
11 December 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mr. Mashatt Excellent Stay in London
Comfortable bed and great service and location in the center of London near Green Park. Everything was perfect, but there is no fitness room at the hotel. Friendly and very cooperative staff; especially Isabelle at concierge desk and Sarah & Geor Giant of reception desk. Internet was working fine at all times. I booked a standard room, but I was upgraded to an executive room as I have got a platinum membership at IGH. I will stay at this hotel when I come to London again.
10 December 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 restaurant was a let down
staff did not know what was on offer.
Did not know 'blanc' was a white wine.
Meals were not vry hot
service was slow
09 December 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by iZebat Very good location
This is a very good locatiin, close to Picadilly and Hyde Park.
The room was very comfortable, and the staff was nice and efficient.
I recommend this place.
08 December 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Dissapointed Steve Not worth the money
Had to be moved from 1st room as freezing cold and heating broken. Was offered a portable heater which we refused. I also complained about the condition of the room. Very, very dated room and chipped/damaged furniture. NOT WORTH THE MONEY WE PAID.
The 2nd room was slightly better. Not much but at least the heating worked.
There are FAR BETTER places to stay near by for the money this hotel charges. Even for the centre of London the accommodation is expensive for what it is.
We are fairly easy to please. But this is one dated overpriced hotel. Very, very disappointed.
08 December 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Vossie63 Mayfair Holiday Inn
West End Visit. Most Convenient to the places that we wanted to see and visit
07 December 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Oli Canada Very pleasant stay
Very pleasant 3-night stay. This hotel probably has one of the finest locations in all of London, right in Mayfair. It's within walking distance of 80% of the places you're likely to visit and the remaining 20% can be reached via the Green Park tube station less than 200 metres away. There's also a convenient Sainsburys supermarket across the street and lots of eating places and bars.
The room was comfortable and everything worked well, including the wi-fi internet. It faced the rear so the window could be open at night with no street noise to be heard.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast selection was perfectly adequate.
Hotel stays invariably involve luck but I wouldn't have any qualms recommending this hotel or staying there again.
04 December 2014