Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 65
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kwame1987 Good
Good place to relax. Easy access to the metro from the hotel
17 July 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Raquelilla72 buen hotel en una mala ubicación
Tanto la habitación como las instalaciones del hotel están muy bien, pero una vez pones el pie fuera, el entorno es bastante desagradable. Junto a la estación de trenes, muy bien conectado, pero te dejas una pasta en ir al centro de París o a Disney
04 July 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by ravish last stay
very poor as no service at the room, or luggage assistant, slow in chiking out due to some internal reason, excess charge for no rerason subsequent reversal, credit from bank yet to receive.
30 June 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Marcus61 Locatio, Location, Location
A good place to stay for visiting Paris or Euro Disney. The separated bathroom concept was good but the toilet room was very cramped.
The underground garage was useful to keep my vehicle safe. The shopping center next door and the ajoining train station was nice too.
Be in before dark.
26 June 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Chetuan Comfortable...
This hotel was average and good for the price, compared to the city prices. The staff was great and very helpful whenever we had questions! The only negative comment would be that the address of the hotel says Paris, even though it's not really Paris. It is located outside the city about 30 mins on the train in a suburban area. Just depends on what you're looking for. Close to Disney, not as close to the city. The train station across the street did make it really convenient though. Overall, no complaints.
14 June 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ajayk670 Stay Around Diseneyland
Nice place for stay at Paris to cover city and \Disney park
07 June 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Small Family Great Housekeeping
We just had let the staff know that we would not be needing service of our room, when our 3 year old threw up in the bed. We called and they sent the housekeeper up. She and the manager were very polite and nice with the updated request. They and the other staff were friendly.
A good location if you are doing downtown Paris and Disney. If only doing downtown, it is outside Zone one and requires a higher price ticket 3.90 Euro each way.
Nice bakery nearby to get reasonable priced beverages and bread.
Standard hotel prices in the vending machines.
We used points for two nights and felt that it was well worth it.
02 June 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Cozzy STAFF NEEDS PEOPLE SKILLS
My husband and I are travelling across Europe for 6 months and this is the worst Holiday Inn. After 7 nights in this hotel, we could not wait to leave this place. And we were in a suite. Why?
1) Cleanliness –Okay, but every day you have to ask for coffee supplies, towels, toilet paper, etc. The maids start at 9 am and you can hear them, they are very loud.
2) Location –Across the street from train. Close to Super market. And couple of restaurants. However, the hotel has a security guard posted and you are buzzed in on Sundays. That makes me wonder about the safety on the area.
3) Terrible staff. I feel like they are doing me a service by just being at their job. They did not ask thank you for our stay and did we enjoy our stay.
4) Wi-Fi was fast, great, and free of charge.
5) We had a 1st floor room facing a very dirty lake and a lot of noisy foot traffic.
6) The bathroom was so tight that you cannot move your arms and there is no room for you products. The private water room was so tight that you can’t close the door without a problem.
7) This hotel needs to clean up the lake and the outside of the property.
8) Room very hot and the window would not open.
11 May 2014