Holiday Inn Reading-South M4, Jct.11
Holiday Inn Reading-South M4, Jct.11
Basingstoke Road 500
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Reading-South M4, Jct.11
A smart, modern hotel near central Reading, with a health club and top-of-the-line conference facilities
Only 10 minutes' drive to central Reading, and 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport by car, the Holiday Inn® Reading-South M4, Jct. 11 hotel is a convenient base for your holiday or business trip. At Reading railway station, 4 miles away, you can catch a train for the half-hour journey to London.
Here on holiday? It's just a half-hour drive to the rides and amusements of LEGOLAND® and the stately grounds of Windsor Castle. For racegoers, there's easy access to Ascot, 15 miles east. Or catch a game at Madjeski Stadium, home ground of Reading Football Club and the London Irish RFC, less than a mile from the hotel.
For business guests, a complimentary shuttle bus runs twice daily to Green Park business park, home to businesses like HSBC and Symantec. It's 10 minutes' walk to Reading International Business Park. You can host a business function for up to 100 at the hotel's conference centre, and your guests can take advantage of free parking and WiFi. Helpful staff will make sure your event runs smoothly, whether it's a wedding, presentation or casual pub gathering.
You can enjoy a tasty breakfast and dinner in the restaurant, and catch up with friends over a drink in the pub. Unwind in the hotel pool and spa or work out in the Spirit health club. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||19 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 18|
|Rest of World||Under 18|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 16 GBP
- Premium Internet Fee : 16 GBP
- Hours Of Operation From 8:00 AM-To 8:30 AM
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- We recognise it is just as important to keep you assistance dog comfortable during their stay, we offer a complimentary drinking bowl however are happy to provide additional facilities on request. No dogs are allowed other then assistance dogs.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 2
- Total Number of Rooms: 202
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 202
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Kids Suites Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 1998
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 1997
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and thatâ€™s why weâ€™ve made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.