Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 77
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DanTX99 Great hotel
This is a great hotel located in a very nice area of town. Close to stores and restaurants. I have stayed here many times and would recommend it to anyone. Affordable rates and the restaurant and bar is affordable as well.
16 August 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lamar 30 Great location and service
Loved the hotel, food and location. Would definitely return to this location in the future.
15 August 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by SAN_A99 Great staffs but poor management
- Poor management in running this Hotel.
- under staffs to support the demand of the rooms needed.
- over booked room thus many guest need to have long wait before getting a room.
- great staffs trying very to keep all guest satisfied but the night situation very bad with angry guests to get some rest where it was about 10:30pm where we arrived for check-in.
12 August 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Laura 27 Stay during Schlitterbahn
Convenient drive to Schlitterbahn. Hotel staff were very friendly and it was very clean. Food is more than I wanted to pay and there is a short drive to restaurants. Did not receive any perks for being an IHG member.
11 August 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by mcsmith71 Rude...
I was hesitant to stay here after seeing the reviews about the staff. Boy, they were right. We got to the hotel after 5pm. Was informed that our room was not ready, there were other people waiting for rooms as well. The lady (I wish I got her name) said, "Do you mind waiting? The rooms need to be inspected, we had a problem with housekeeping." My husband politely told her it was not ok, we had to get to the event we were headed to and we really needed to get ready. The lady then had the audacity to say, "Well I shouldn't have asked you, I'm TELLING you that the room isn't ready and you're just going to have to wait." That really blew my mind. If you are going to be in customer service then you should really learn how to speak to your customers. In my opinion the attitude and the way in which she talked to us was uncalled for. I can't express her tone here, but let me tell you it wasn't the nicest. I only stayed here because of the location. I WILL NOT stay at this location again. I'm very disappointed. The room they gave us was a handicapped room which I didn't reserve, but it didn't bother me. It was a nice room and clean.
11 August 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by sgp722 Poor Housekeeping
I was at this hotel for 5 nights and my room was only cleaned once. I spoke to the front desk each night that my room wasn't cleaned and they assured me it would be cleaned the next day but it never happened!! There were 4 people in my room and each night I had to go down to the desk and ask for towels and trash bags. I am a platinum member and love Holiday Inn but will NEVER stay at this particular hotel again!!
09 August 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dachshundlover Cozy bed and room.
I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn. It was very nice and accommodating. Great staff and great room! My only problem was our room was not cleaned until after 5:00, and our above guest were loud like jumping off the bed around 11:00 p.m.
06 August 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by DisapppointedINSanAntonio WORST Hotel Stay EVER
This was by far the worst hotel stay ever. I travel frequently and have NEVER had such an experience. I also NEVER write reviews on anything but people should be warned. I wish someone warned me and I would have chosen a better hotel. In my short stay here is what I experienced:
1. Booked us for the wrong hotel room. We booked for 2 queens and were given a king. No flexibility was given to accommodate us even though there were multiple king rooms available.
2. At check-in we were informed that none of the TVs worked on a certain wing of the hotel- by another guest. Ours did not.
3. Upon arriving in the room, we were only given 1 washcloth to share between all of us.
4. When we requested more washcloths - they arrived at nearly midnight.
5. When we requested a roll-away bed it never came.
6. At the front desk when I spoke to the manager about all our problems and asked how she could help us she huffed and rolled her eyes at me.
7. At check-out the clerk could not print a receipt so she asked if she could email it to me. Needless to say, this never arrived.
8. Additionally, the internet didn't even work properly.
WORST hotel stay EVER!!!!! I never thought I would have to call ahead to make sure I had a working TV, at least 2 washcloths, and a bed. I have learned my lesson!
06 August 2014