Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 320
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by usms great hidden gem
I thoroughly enjoyed staying at your hotel. The service, cleanliness of the room, and the restaurant and all staff members were the best!!
July 31, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by dhopjr Great Place To Stay
Clean Room, Friendly Staff, Great Location, Couldn't Ask For More!
July 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JeannieB12 Great location
My stay in a suite was set up nicely with a sitting area and a small breakfast bar & sink. The king bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly.
July 29, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Dadsmgb Wet and Smelly
Checked into a two room suite on the first floor and the carpet in the bedroom was soaking wet. The room also had an unpleasant odor.
Informed the desk of the problem the next morning and the rug was still wet when we returned 7 hours later and the odor more pronounced. The apparent attempt to fix the problem seemed limited to turning the room AC up to full.
The bathtub had hair (not ours) in it and the remote in the sitting room did not operate the TV.
We went to another hotel
July 29, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by GordyQE1 Skip this IHG Property
This was the worst IHG property I have ever had the displeasure of staying at,. Here's a list of the issues encountered at my stay on July 20, 2015:
1) The room had an awful smell like it used to be a smoking room;
2) Two black hairs were found in one of the two double beds; hairs were observed between the fitted sheet and top sheet as soon as the bed was turned down; I turned down the other bed and it was clean; however the mattress was old and uncomfortable;
3) The elevator had no AC and was extremely slow;
4) Could not achieve Internet connection after several attempts;
5) I am a Platinum Elite member and wasn't recognized as an IHG member;
6) Poor/no service at the breakfast buffet;
7) Ice maker on my floor (4th) wasn't working and I wasn't informed when I checked in;
8) TV remote was inoperable; the lone bright spot was the maintenance technician who came to my room and replaced the batteries in the remote.
July 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by celticlass We Stay Here Once a Year
on our way up to Maine and have for the last 8 years. With one exception - a very large and noisy wedding party years ago it has been a wonderful experience every time. Since I am a deaf traveler with a service animal, I am remembered when I arrive and know they are genuinely happy to see us. Can't beat it.
It's a long day driving up from the DC area in weekend traffic and it's nice "coming home." It's also wonderful to be so close to the NH/Me border in the morning.
Staff picks for dining have also been great.
Special thanks to Laura!
July 20, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Ninna38 Mattress worn out
For the price that I paid I did not get the proper service,
I will not recommend this hotel to any of my friends.
July 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Nana and Papa Convenient Location
This Hotel needs some updating, some more bathroom lighting and adequate clean and easy to use luggage racks that are always available!
Otherwise, the name, the location and the staff personify what the original Holiday Inn set out to provide!!
July 15, 2015