Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 341
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by wils2 Feels like home
I have stayed here many times. The staff make you feel at home. They are very helpful and attentive to your needs. I love that it is situated so close to the airport and the interstate so it is easy to get around Albuquerque.. There is a great view of the valley from the hotel.
November 23, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Delegate Return stop
I had several poor experiences at this property.
1. Arrived about 9 PM and checked in. Went up to my room and the key would not open the door. I had to take everything back down to the lobby.
2. Got a new key from the attendant and went back up to the room. The key worked, but upon entering I found the beds were not made and the room was not cleaned. I had to take everything back down to the lobby.
3. The attendant questioned about me the room as I described it.
4. I was offered a new room, and a free drink card. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed, and the free ticket was for only a soft drink or coffee and could not be used in Starbucks. The room was OK except construction was on-going in the hotel and in the bathroom drywall patched was still un-painted.
5. When I returned home, I check the charges on my on-line banking account and was charged $20.00 more than the receipt slipped under my door.
6. Later in the day I check my account and was credited the $20.00 over charge.
I doubt I will stay in this property again.
November 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by golfer82 Great stay
The hotel staff welcomed me, a very prompt check-in. The room was great and clean. Did have noise from guest next door late, but was not hotel's fault.
November 16, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by carlotta64 Don't stay here
The staff is incompetent and discourteous. Woke us up at 3AM for a 4AM call and the van driver didn't show up to drive the van to the airport.
November 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KD0983 Friendly Staff
The hotel is under some remodeling right now, but it's very clean and bright! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
November 14, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Unionjack2015 Good location
Convenient to the airport and provides the services travelers need. The hotel is starting to run down a bit and the housekeeping was marginal. Slightly below Holiday Inn standards.
November 14, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by strawberry611 Attractive and reasonably priced
This was a very pleasant Holiday Inn. I liked the somewhat unusual décor and layout, All hotels need not be alike. This one was an interesting variation to the somewhat boring norm. Staff was very helpful, Restaurant was much better than I expected, and the waiter was very helpful. He got me Coke from the bar when his fountain was not getting enough carbonation to be palatable. Will stay again if I need lodging near the airport.
Only negative was that resurfacing the parking lot seemed a bit chaotic. When I arrived, one side of the parking lot was blocked. The next morning the other was blocked instead, but no work appeared to have been done to either side, This was probably the fault of the contractor, rather than hotel management, but maybe a different contractor would be worth considering,
November 13, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Teri42 Really small parking spots, but good hotel.
When I booked air ambulances this was the preferred hotel for my staff and I can see why. Parking is a bit of a challenge, small and close together. Overall, Nice place.
November 12, 2015