Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 270
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by sweetie33 Great Place to Stay
I work in this area and travel here weekly, it can be hard being away from home but the staff is very friendly. Any problem I have they are quick to respond. It would be nice to have a small selection of breakfast pastries and morning items in the lobby. The area is not that bad but you still need to be cautious. The security for Holiday Inn is wonderful, they go out of their way to be helpful and to ensure your safety at all times.
July 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Q.McD BUSINESS WITH A SMILE!
Your staff including security do an outstanding job! The location serves me extremely well for business. See you again soon!
July 4, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by slushki1 Terrible accomodations
The property smells like an ash tray, mold and chlorine. The rooms need serious updating. The staff is aloof and incompetent. I travel to this area weekly and actually stayed at this hotel three times - that was two times too many! I would sleep at the airport before I would stay at this hotel.
July 2, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by me722 Lower quality then expected
1. Lobby and common areas are nice, but rooms are quite old and outdated. AC is old and noisy.
2. Hotel is understaffed (long check-in, calls to front desk go unanswered).
3. Internet connection is not usable, in evening hours (works VERY slowly, taking several minutes for each webpage to load). I talked to the front desk and their answer was that these were "the busy hours" and since everyone is using the internet the connection is slow. That is not an acceptable answer.
4. Bath towel had hole in it (minor issue, but shows the housekeeping quality).
5. Requested 5:30 wake-up call. Instead got a 3:30 wake up call. Front desk response: "Perhaps you were not heard correctly".
6. Check your bill. Extra parking charge was "tacked on", although I did not park.
June 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by mastrsmth Business
Trip was a hurried one, and the hotel allowed for quick in and out.
June 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ELeeMc Love this Place!
Very spacious, accommodating, clean, convenient to downtown restaurants (all in walking distance). Staff is great and parking is exceptional!!
June 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PANJtraveler Great downtown location and nice bed
The staff was friendly and offered good restaurant suggestions. Room was clean and I slept well in the large, comfortable bed.
June 16, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MGNEPA Good Value
Was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the stay for the price.
June 16, 2015