Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 267
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by me722 Lower quality then expected
1. Lobby and common areas are nice, but rooms are quite old and outdated. AC is old and noisy.
2. Hotel is understaffed (long check-in, calls to front desk go unanswered).
3. Internet connection is not usable, in evening hours (works VERY slowly, taking several minutes for each webpage to load). I talked to the front desk and their answer was that these were "the busy hours" and since everyone is using the internet the connection is slow. That is not an acceptable answer.
4. Bath towel had hole in it (minor issue, but shows the housekeeping quality).
5. Requested 5:30 wake-up call. Instead got a 3:30 wake up call. Front desk response: "Perhaps you were not heard correctly".
6. Check your bill. Extra parking charge was "tacked on", although I did not park.
June 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by mastrsmth Business
Trip was a hurried one, and the hotel allowed for quick in and out.
June 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ELeeMc Love this Place!
Very spacious, accommodating, clean, convenient to downtown restaurants (all in walking distance). Staff is great and parking is exceptional!!
June 22, 2015