Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 230
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Claudia12345 Sehr schönes Hotel, super Shuttleservice
Schönes großes Zimmer mit Miniküche und Balkon, kleiner Shop mit Getränken und Snacks. Sehr angenehmes Hotel insgesamt.
October 22, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RAP1956 Greaat Hotel but hard beds and pillows
Hotel was modern and upgraded. Staff was friendly. Room was excellent. Only drawback was that the mattress and pillows were very firm - affecting quality of sleep.
October 19, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BobCAT69 Staff
always great and pleasant and helpful, jovial, good sense of humor, particularly in the restaurant
October 19, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by 1222Fireball New General Manager Implemented Rules
This was my go to Hotel in Atlanta I am typically in hotels about half the month and in Atlanta at least 4 nights a month. The new General Manager has implemented rules that do not favor the frequent traveler and will lose business to those of us who rely on affordable hotel stays in the Atlanta Area. If this hotel is at 80% occupancy don't plan on getting any type of corporate discount. The Staff rooms are clean and quite and the food is above average but the fact that the GM has recently raised prices to his frequent travelers by 1/3 is unacceptable. I'lll be headed down the street to his competitors until he honors corporate discounts every day not just when it is convenient for him because he can't fill the hotel. The gym also needs a water cooler since there is not drinking fountain near the gym. PS Atlanta Airport South still honors corporate discounts try them first.
October 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RickeyDaddy Just right considering the delayed flight
Was pleasantly surprised that the hotel the airline selected to accommodate an unexpected overnight delay exceeded my expectations. Beginning with the airport late night shuttle driver through the front desk check-in staff and back to the morning shuttle driver, the hotel staff were courteous and very helpful. The hotel was clean, comfortable and served late night meals, which certainly was needed after the unexpected change in travel plans. Regarding the night of sleep, wonderful, comfortable bed and overall room quality was fine. Would certainly recommend this hotel.
October 14, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by pestomaticnatural An Updated Escape
I love the more modern updates of the common areas and lobby. Rooms are still pretty standard, but nice to have some tea and coffee options.
October 9, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by FLBusTravel Not what I expected
I stayed recently and following happened:
* When I went to my room there was a wine glass half empty in front of my door. Ting Ting I had bad feelings.
* Went inside the room and start checking and sure enough, toilet was used and not flushed as well as there was empty grocery bag behind TV in bed room (back room)
* I called desk and got room changed, which felt like 1/2 mile away from room I had.
* For the inconvenience I was offered free breakfast.
* Next morning I go to breakfast and ask for cinnamon role and person in kitchen says he'll bring right out, 2 minute later I asked him if it was ready and he said it was being warmed up. 3 Minutes later I left to catch the shuttle to airport and guess was Shuttle left and I was there 1 min after, which was 6:41.
* I complaint to desk why shuttle call was not made and she said it was made at the desk and she heard it. Dhuhhhh, not every one is in desk area, most people are in breakfast area, why wouldn't shuttle call be made there?
* I stay at many hotels and I don't know hotel that don't make shuttle call in their break fast area to ensure everyone heard and they can catch the shuttle.
* Overall I didn't have good experience.
October 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Robert111313 Great hotel in every way!
Excellent hotel with courteous, efficient staff, and clean, spacious rooms; includes very reasonably priced airport parking and complimentary shuttle.
October 8, 2014