Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 226
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RickeyDaddy Just right considering the delayed flight
Was pleasantly surprised that the hotel the airline selected to accommodate an unexpected overnight delay exceeded my expectations. Beginning with the airport late night shuttle driver through the front desk check-in staff and back to the morning shuttle driver, the hotel staff were courteous and very helpful. The hotel was clean, comfortable and served late night meals, which certainly was needed after the unexpected change in travel plans. Regarding the night of sleep, wonderful, comfortable bed and overall room quality was fine. Would certainly recommend this hotel.
October 14, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by pestomaticnatural An Updated Escape
I love the more modern updates of the common areas and lobby. Rooms are still pretty standard, but nice to have some tea and coffee options.
October 9, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by FLBusTravel Not what I expected
I stayed recently and following happened:
* When I went to my room there was a wine glass half empty in front of my door. Ting Ting I had bad feelings.
* Went inside the room and start checking and sure enough, toilet was used and not flushed as well as there was empty grocery bag behind TV in bed room (back room)
* I called desk and got room changed, which felt like 1/2 mile away from room I had.
* For the inconvenience I was offered free breakfast.
* Next morning I go to breakfast and ask for cinnamon role and person in kitchen says he'll bring right out, 2 minute later I asked him if it was ready and he said it was being warmed up. 3 Minutes later I left to catch the shuttle to airport and guess was Shuttle left and I was there 1 min after, which was 6:41.
* I complaint to desk why shuttle call was not made and she said it was made at the desk and she heard it. Dhuhhhh, not every one is in desk area, most people are in breakfast area, why wouldn't shuttle call be made there?
* I stay at many hotels and I don't know hotel that don't make shuttle call in their break fast area to ensure everyone heard and they can catch the shuttle.
* Overall I didn't have good experience.
October 9, 2014