Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 54
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by VTT_BE polite staff
Clean, modern hotel with spacious rooms and above all extremely polite staff: the waiters bring me my toasted bread every morning without me needing to ask them, the barmen take great car of me and my colleagues when we finish working there in the evenings and are very flexible to arrange our dinners, a manager always very politely fixes my laptop to display correctly on their projector.
Only downside are the churchbells for the rooms right next to the church.
April 28, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by cnmnicho Okay
Good hotel location and good rooms. internet was lacking though. Beds are good but try to get a room close to the canal as the church bells on the other side ring a 0630 every morning.
April 26, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by podroznik Very nice hotel, highly recommended
We spent two days in this hotel with my wife and 9 months old baby and our total experience was very good :)
What I especially liked:
1. Hotel Location - walking distance to the Main Market
2. Large room - very nice!
3. Good breakfast
Because we traveled with a baby, we would like to thank hotel for the:
- Extra bed for a baby with a matress and small quilt - perfect!
- No problem with a baby seat in the restaurant (stuff was very helpful)
What could be improved?
- pillows (you have a choice of hard and soft pillow, which is great, but none of them was really comfortable).
- room cleaningness - in overall it was clean, but some details like carpet or slots on a bathroom floor were a bit dirty. When you have a child you start noticing such things :)
In overall it was a very nice stay and I would definitely recommend it to everyone :)
April 23, 2015