Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 210
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ossama30 comfortable hotel specially for families
Excellent stay sure we will re-back again thanks a lot for all working staff
June 6, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by A2k3 Doesn't feel like holiday inn.
Hotel staff reception / concierge not supportive for foreign tourists who wish to use their own transportation to see places. Hotel Transportation is too expensive.
2. Hotel breakfast menu remained same for 4 days during our stay which was really unexpected from a reputed hotel chain.
3. Not much options for vegeterians. Non veg and veg food kept together in breakfast.
4. Problem with room door lock.
5. Very limited English movie channels.
6. Chapati is not available in Indian Restaurant inside the hotel, which is really weird.
7. Few hotel staff were very courteous and supporting.
May 29, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sabeena Warm stay and excellent service
Holiday Inn Citystars is my home away from home. I stay in this hotel every time I transit through Cairo which happens twice every 8 weeks. Staff
May 17, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by shiyamsn Room too noisy
I had stayed at room 263 facing the road. The room was noisy. The guest next door was also quite disturbing. I had mentioned the same during check out.
I will be visiting again so kindly give me a non smoking room, away from the road on a higher floor.
Apart from this the property is good. Breakfast buffet spread could have some variety as it was pretty much the same everyday.
The General Manger Mr.Ibrahim and the team are doing a great job.
May 16, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Verified Reviewer Bad service and the trend going down
- The Restaurant during Breakfast was not good , refilling delay and the overall quality were not good
the dinning were very poor that is why I was taking my dinner out
May 13, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Pharoh Grear service
An excellent hotel and the staff is very hospitable.
May 9, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Notell Nice choice
Very good quality hotel with few problems. Co-located with the CityStars Mall with plenty of shopping and dining options. Rare rude or indifferent staff made up for by the remainder of staff interactions. Clean and comfortable rooms.
April 20, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Erdem1970 Nice place, good location
Nice hotel, good location, close to the airport and attached to the CityStars mall, great Indian restaurant, staff is very friendly, very professional, rooms are big and clean, good selection off TV channels.
April 6, 2016