Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 235
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Wow What a Stay Dripping water from Air Condition vent & MORE
This management team needs to get their act together! Following are my complaints...hope it helps others!
1. The leak dripped all night long and not only kept all four of us awake, but from the old water stains on the carpet...well lets just say I sneezed the entire stay and suffered from sinus issues. The next morning I contacted management and was thinking about leaving until they told me I was hooked to pay the entire weekend, regardless of whether I stayed or left. Kudos to the manager who offered me a $50 lunch, a discount on the room, and the option to move to a new room for the second night. This made me feel better and after talking to the others in my party, we all decided to take the lunch offer and discount, however we thought we'd pay if forward and give back to the hotel by staying in the same room and leaving the offer of the other room for someone else. We placed towels underneath the leak to stop hearing the dripping noise and walked around the soaked carpet. However, we only ended up utilizing the lunch, since they stated at check out that the offer was only for either or (lunch or discount). In retrospect we should have made them give us the 2d room!
Take care of what the manager states...better yet get it in writing!!
2. We had a view (no access to the balcony) of the Marina, but only half a view of the Marina...you see the very tall bank building took the other half. We paid extra to have this view, and boy were we disappointed. Take care of what they market...do your due diligence, I should have done a better job of doing mine.
3. FOOD & BEVERAGE: The main menu items start in the low twenties. Which ate up our fifty dollar lunch quickly. HOWEVER, IF THERE WAS ANYTHING PLEASANT ABOUT OUR STAY, IT WAS WITH THE LADY THAT RUNS THE FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT. If it wasn't for her courtesy, patience, professionalism, attitude to go out of her way to provide us with some good old fashion service...the entire weekend would have been ruined. She made the entire trip worthwhile! Don't stay here but do visit the FOOD & BEVERAGE and tip her well, she is worth it!
3. There were four in our party but they only gave us enough towels for two. We had to call and request extra towels...on both nights! The towels were delivered, eventually. Be patient!
4. Parking lot fee is ridiculous, especially for the price of the lodging that you are already paying. The parking is tight too with a small one way entrance/exit! Drive carefully.
Look this place would work if the price was lowered and the management (not the staff because the front desk staff did a great job) took some advance classes in how to take care of hotel guests. This hotel has seen better days, hope it comes back becasue it does have a great location in relation to the Marina.
July 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Carlos5665 Carlos
Good stay, very good service and a nice location in the Marina area.
July 7, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Argus Stay at CC Marina Holiday Inn
Room was clean, comfortable.
VERY disappointed in no internet service. I was unable to work due to the lack of service, and the desk clerk seemed to be oblivious other than "I rebooted the system twice" with no effect.
Not sure I will stay here again.
July 6, 2014