Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 195
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by TheVilliageGeek Comfortable
The staff went above and beyond when we discovered a challenge with our room at check in and did their best to make things right.
May 28, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Oporo My Stay and Experience
- Had 1 day towel supply for 3 days stay. Front desk made me come down to grab some old towels with guests around. Provide enough bath towels according to a guest's stay duration or at least send them as needed.
Recycling is good but avoid stretching it by retiring the very old, discolored, worn out and torn ones.
- Chicken bone under my bed - who knows how long it's been there.
- Only one bathroom light on out of the two making it hard to see properly.
- The back door opposite the reception was open (ajar) when I returned late in the evening - security.
- Consider offering free breakfast in future or in the least do not charge exorbitantly ($9) for a cup of coffee and 2 fingers of sausage.
May 27, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Smiths2015 Great room and service
We had a wonderful stay at this location. It is well located near shopping and dining. Easy access. I have never slept so good in a hotel. I never heard any noise.
May 27, 2015