Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by loupa NO HD TV
Beautiful room but no HD tv. Noisy bar and restuarant
May 8, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by CRock2442 Comfortable and convenient airport stay
The hotel was updated nicely. The room was comfortable and clean. The fitness center and bar/restaurant were great. The staff was very cordial and accommodating. The shuttle to the airport was convenient. Great hotel in a good location to the airport.
May 8, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by stlstan Beautiful hotel
I wish all hotels were furnished and staffed like this one. Thanks!
May 7, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CelebrationMark Wonderful Service
I stay at the hotel frequently. Primarily because it offers the best customer service of any hotels near the DFW airport.
April 25, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ECheng April 2013
Overall the hotel is great compared to similar Holiday Inn. The hotel restaurant has great food.. but the service has slightly declined. Salad wasn't as fresh, and one of the front desk personnel wasn't very helpful. Didn't acknowledge priority club member at all.
April 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Usagi Great Customer Service and very comfortable bed
With good elegant details, an excelent place to stay!. not only for business. I hope I can come back very soon.
March 12, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by MickeyLivesHere Sort of a let down
First, the hotel was great. The overall experience was lacking, but that was related to the personnel. Recognize I am a platinum level member, so I stay at Holiday Inn's frequently.
1. Distance from airport: For some reason it listed this hotel as the closest. With only a few hours between flights I wanted to be rested.
2. Shuttle: The shuttle service was horrible with nearly 1 hour at pickup in the morning and then in the morning, well, we will get to that momentarily. The driver was terse and rude, not very accommodating to other guests.
3. Room: Room was huge with great beds and the typical pillows. I am not a fan of the HI pillows, soft starts with perspective. Overall the room was great. One downer was that I reserved a King and was given 2 Queens.
4. Food: Wings and a salad, nothing spectacular and was a wee bit on the chilly side. Flavor was pretty good, just wish it had been warmer.
5. Staff: Here is where they simply failed the guest experience. first, I called at 03:45 for a shuttle, told me it would be there at 04:00. I arrived downstairs and looked for the shuttle. At 04:02 the desk person came out and stated that the shuttle had left at 04:00. Of course, I was standing there, no shuttle. Turns out the shuttle leaves based upon the front desk clock which is 5 minutes fast, ergo, left at 03:55. The next shuttle would not be available...bingo...another 30-45 minutes. So, I had to take a taxi, at $30. When I asked why she did not state that the front desk clock is set 5 minutes faster than the rest of the planet, she simply stated "Would you like me to call you a cab?"
Truth is I like Holiday Inn. In general they are predictable, regardless of your city. I will classify that and state, people make the difference and between the shuttle driver the previous evening and the woman at the front desk the next day, I simply cannot recommend the hotel.
March 5, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Workingmom5 Room nice but bad restaurant and room service
Went to restaurant for dinner my first night. Was seated in a very brightly lit dining area and I asked to move into lounge area. Sirloin steak was over cooked and hard. Was told it would take 45 mins to cook new order. Was told no manager on site to escalate to. Then a "manager" magically appeared to say they would try to be faster. I didn't mention how the baked potato was also over cooked because I needed to eat something while waiting for so long on another steak. Second steak came 20 minutes later and was perfect with my cold over cooked potato. Check came with no reduced price on $18 steak or offer to make my martini free. I didn't have the strength to bother explaining how to resolve poor customer service by at least reducing the check.
Next morning I ordered breakfast of Oatmeal, fresh fruit and coffee at 7:15 am and was told it would be delivered in 20 minutes. At 7:55 am I called to find out where my breakfast was. I was told they would get it out ASAP and that they had forgotten about it.
I don't plan on returning to this location. And yes I am a Priority Club Member.
March 4, 2013