Chicago Dining & Nightlife
Whether you nosh on a Chicago-style hot dog (no ketchup, please!) at a ball game, sample Chicago’s famous deep-dish pizza, or indulge in fine dining after a theater performance downtown, Chicago restaurants can please every palate—all of it just steps from our hotels in Chicago.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- XOCO, where you can sample churros and Mexican hot chocolate
- Gino’s East Pizza for some of the best deep-dish pizza in town
- Rockit Bar & Grill to devour a burger made with Midwest-raised beef
- House of Blues, where authentic Chicago blues accompany the Southern brunch on Sunday
Shopping & Attractions
From checking out Chicago’s art treasures to attending concerts at Millennium Park, families staying at our Navy Pier hotel’s location have no shortage of exciting things to do. And don’t forget about the great shopping options near Lincoln Park.
Our hotels in Chicago make it easy to enjoy these outstanding choices:
- The Magnificent Mile for stores from Nordstrom to the Disney Store
- Chicago Art Gallery to view the outstanding electronic art exhibits
- Shops at the Merchandise Mart to get some design inspiration for your home
- Chicago Children’s Museum, where the whole family can dig for dinosaur bones and the kids can climb through rope-lined tunnels