Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 221
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by darrel1 The Good, Bad and Ugly For Holiday Inn Birmingham Hoover
- hotel is in a great location
- rooms are nice,clean, comfortable and roomy
- public areas of hotel nice
-not impressed with the food offered at the hotel
- you must drive to get food
- one of the worst customer service staff I have ever experienced at a hotel
- I was forced to drag out my laptop and prove the room type I had reserved
- there was never anyone at the front desk at night
- the staff at the front desk was always too busy visiting Amongst themselves or immersed using their smartphones and was always to busy to assist guests.
Bottom line for the price their are much nicer hotels in the area for similar money.
May 28, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Chinaball Unfriendly front desk staff
Room and accommodations were very nice. Comfortable bed/pillows. I just was sad that the front desk lacked concern or appreciation for visiting their hotel. Friendly staff is a must when you travel.
May 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BigGid1940 Plesant Stay
We found the Holiday Inn Express to be clean, efficient, convenient, and pleasant. We enjoyed our stay very much. We felt the prices were fair and the service was excellent.
We highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express!
May 27, 2015