Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 46
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Misha31 Best Business Experience in the Energy Corridor
Love staying at this hotel when on Business Travel to Houston in the Energy Corridor Area. They always make me feel at home and welcome. The staff is awesome, from the front desk crew, Kristin and Jamal, Stephen and others to the housekeeping and maintenance staff - all are responsive and friendly. Only suggestion is to expand the work-out room. There are only 3 pieces of equipment and if you don't get to the gym before 5:30 a.m. you will not get to work out....though Buffalo Bayou running trail is available to jog on nearby and the hotel does provide mountain bikes which I use too....Room service menu and the food are really good as well. The bar keeps an excellent stock of great global beers. I could stay at a higher end property, but the service I receive is outstanding and the room is comparable. Thank you to the staff for making my frequent stays so enjoyable!
February 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SIM494 Excellent Service
Great location for a weekend getaway. It very close to the freeway and minutes away from city center.
February 12, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Tools Does what it says on the box
Service was Ok. staff friendly...Kevin in the Bar Excellent.. Plus the breakfast staff
Nowhere to really relax.
Bag of Candies on arrival... (Great for a Diabetic)
February 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Anneintexas 100% +++ satisfied!
This was one of the best if not the best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed at! I have to go to Houston every 3 months on business and from now on this is where I will be staying! Absolutely LOVED IT! Beautiful, clean, room service. And there is a roulette wheel they let you spin and I won 500 bonus rewards points spinning it! FUN!
January 16, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by parrajq Missing Two (2) MEEP X2 Kids Tables
I was stayed in the Holiday Inn Houston Energy Corridor where were lost two (2) MEEP X2 Kids Tables. The datails were:
1. - My stay was from 11-24-12 to 12-0113
2. - My Stay was in the Room 207
3. - At the moment of the check out, I required, to the front desk, support to lower from the room (207) my belongings: 2 (two) suitcases, 1(one) backpack, 1(one) walker and a bag which contained two (2) MEEP X2 Kids Tables.
4. - The support was received by a maintenance person who went down to the reception only with : 2 (two) suitcases and 1(one) backpack.
5. - When the maintenance person arrived to the reception I would indicated missing belongings, then the same person returned to the room (207) and lower the walker only.
6. - At the same time I remembered the bag that contained the two (2) MEEP X2 Kids Tables.
7. - After I requested to the receptionist the key of the room (2007) able to get in to the room (207) to pick up or remove the (2) MEEP X2 Kids Tables, and another person, who accompanied me (Yrma Ynserny and was stay in the same hotel ), went to te room (207) and she found the bag empty, over a table.
8. - I said to the receptionist the situation, who said that he would send to revise the room, I offered to give him the invoice and The recepcionist indicate that it was not necessary.
9. - I had to abandon the hotel without response because I had an international flight and I could not wait more time.
The requested support was because I am a person with a disability
I thank you revise this case and the hotel return to me: The two (2) MEEP X2 Kids Tables.
January 13, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Gman99 Comfortable Room, Unnecessary Maid Disturbance
Great room at a great rate. The location was very nice with multiple restaurants, coffee shops, etc. close by. It is also close to several engineering companies in the area so if I return for business I will consider.
However, I do have a couple of ideas for HI consideration. First, at check-in don't ask my son if he wants me to buy him some candy. This is cheap and impolite. Second, without warning the maid service woke us up New Year's day to see if we needed extra towels. I assume that this was because there would be maid service that day. However, we were not told the the evening before that this was the case and it would have been much better to ask us the evening before instead of waking us. Finally, the wifi was slow.
Other than that the hotel was clean, the beds were fairly comfy, the shower was clean, and the staff was friendly. Nice TV by the way.
January 12, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by JPTx Pricey for what you get
Although very comfortable and convenient to where I had to go for training, if it had not been for a corporate rate and breakfast tickets up to $10, this place is pricey for what you get/don't get.
December 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SW54 Great place to stay!
Have stayed here several times and have always been satisfied with my room and comfort of the bed. Staff always friendly, too. Great location when visiting the Energy Corridor.
December 22, 2013